I couldnt care less

the reason for this post is theres so much ■■■■■■■■ on here its untrue who cares whos doin what and whos buying out what company if youve gotta job and you like it thats all that matters,a bit of advice to all you drivers YOU AINT GONNA CHANGE THIS INDUSTRY its been like since the hoss n cart so stop ya ■■■■■ moaning about this firm did this this boss said this wheres the best place to keep my flask and i dont like them frilly curtains or all that bling and i aint doing nights out unless its a brandnew super trotter xxl 730 cuz i need to stand up to put me trousers on, oh and i want aircon cuz its now european law ,but the best one of all your just a DRIVER ffs please could all the kids pretending to be there truck driving dads stop posting bollox cuz this site used to be good, unfortunatley it should now be called [zb]uk.net.the funniest thing i heard the other day a driver said were classed as cheauffers in europe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ITS ■■■■■ FRENCH FOR DRIVER YOU ■■■■ bye bye thanks for coming will the last member to leave please turn out the light

Step away from the bottle. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

to much time on his hands.

Coffeeholic:
Step away from the bottle. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s turning into routier with his weekend booze rants. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Carl:
the reason for this post is theres so much [zb] on here its untrue who cares whos doin what and whos buying out what company if youve gotta job and you like it thats all that matters,a bit of advice to all you drivers YOU AINT GONNA CHANGE THIS INDUSTRY its been like since the hoss n cart so stop ya (zb) moaning about this firm did this this boss said this wheres the best place to keep my flask and i dont like them frilly curtains or all that bling and i aint doing nights out unless its a brandnew super trotter xxl 730 cuz i need to stand up to put me trousers on, oh and i want aircon cuz its now european law ,but the best one of all your just a DRIVER ffs please could all the kids pretending to be there truck driving dads stop posting bollox cuz this site used to be good, unfortunatley it should now be called [zb]uk.net.the funniest thing i heard the other day a driver said were classed as cheauffers in europe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ITS (zb) FRENCH FOR DRIVER YOU [zb] bye bye thanks for coming will the last member to leave please turn out the light

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You tell,em Carl m8ee. That is what I call a well worded rant, :angry: by a Britsh HGV Driver with a Top Of The Range, SuperXXL 730 hp, Fully Automatic, Frilly Curtained, monk on. :open_mouth: :laughing:
Just one small criticism pal. It would have benefitted from a few more …s and ,s, coz I ran out of puff , in places. :wink: :wink:
Anyway you will feel much better after getting that off your chest. :laughing: :laughing: Fair play ter yer. :laughing: :laughing:

frightning thing is carl dont drink. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you show you care by posting :laughing:

You all are right whatever that is? :smiley: :smiley:

5407-4941StraightJacket.jpg

Quinny:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ off then! :unamused:

Lol well said on most of that.

jessicas dad:
frightning thing is carl dont drink. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Ah! now i understand :smiley:

Btw has somebody upset you carl? :frowning:

jessicas dad:

thats as may be, but he does have some extremely valid points, a few of his points are the reason why I rarely post, because reading the amount of bulls droppings that does tend to get posted just serves to wind me up so I just don´t bother

Vascoingles:

jessicas dad:

thats as may be, but he does have some extremely valid points, a few of his points are the reason why I rarely post, because reading the amount of bulls droppings that does tend to get posted just serves to wind me up so I just don´t bother

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71230&p=908302#p908302

:bulb:

You’ve been saying this for years Paul but yet you keep coming back. :open_mouth: Surely out of TN, TW, OLT and LDF you can find one site that suits you? :open_mouth:

That is the danger that comes with chat sites. It do tend to wind people up because to many people have opinions that sometimes are not the opinions of everyone whether they are right or wrong with what they say. :smiley:

RobK:

Vascoingles:

jessicas dad:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71230&p=908302#p908302

:bulb:

You’ve been saying this for years Paul but yet you keep coming back. :open_mouth: Surely out of TN, TW, OLT and LDF you can find one site that suits you? :open_mouth:

dont forget truckersplace

carl step away from the polish :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: