Hidden by your frilly curtains!

Got to get this off my chest,but have you noticed that most of these drivers that drive with there ( usually velvet tasseled curtains :unamused: ) pulled forward- so you can’t see the driver :confused:… Are complete rectums?

I tried to let a frilly driver out at the magic roundabut in Cardiff, but he could not see me because he was not leaning forward. numpty.

Maybe we think drivers who dont are rectums,who were there high vis vest or jacket while driving are rectums,drivers who drive in there boots are rectums,yes i drive a custom lorry with fancy curtains,shiney wheels,spot light bars,straight thru pipes etc,maybe u think im a ■■■■■■,even tho youve never met me.I realise that its each to there own,some people love driving trucks,some people just do it for a wage.

But i dont go round moaning about how other drivers do there job so why moan at peple who take some pride in theres,so take ur name calling and shove it up ur ar$e,do ur own job and mind ur bloody buisness how other people want to do there`s u ■■■ !!! :grimacing:

scaniamad:
Maybe we think drivers who dont are rectums,who were there high vis vest or jacket while driving are rectums,drivers who drive in there boots are rectums,yes i drive a custom lorry with fancy curtains,shiney wheels,spot light bars,straight thru pipes etc,maybe u think im a ■■■■■■,even tho youve never met me.I realise that its each to there own,some people love driving trucks,some people just do it for a wage.

But i dont go round moaning about how other drivers do there job so why moan at peple who take some pride in theres,so take ur name calling and shove it up ur ar$e,do ur own job and mind ur bloody buisness how other people want to do there`s u ■■■ !!! :grimacing:

Here! Here!

scaniamad:

well said that man. :laughing: :laughing:

scaniamad:

i bet you love polishing it on your 45 dont you. hmmmmmm love it.

having a blinged up truck is one thing ,curtains pulled across blocking your veiw while driving is another

spanker:

scaniamad:

For some reason , i dont think you mean the truck :laughing: :laughing:

Suedehead:

spanker:

scaniamad:

For some reason , i dont think you mean the truck :laughing: :laughing:

in all seriousness, i used to enjoy a nice looking blinged up truck, untill i found out who kept the truck shiny. most haulage firms dont have a little elf who comes out at night to polish the trucks. its up to numpty to polish them, usually while on a break.

d4c24a:
having a blinged up truck is one thing ,curtains pulled across blocking your veiw while driving is another

This^

There is no good reason to block some of the already limited amount of glass on a truck. Do whatever floats your boat with shiny stuff, lights and so forth, that’s your business and you shouldn’t give a flying [zb] what anyone thinks of that. But pulling curtains partway across the side windows while driving is just stupid and is bugger all to do with taking pride in the vehicle or the job.

scaniamad:

images.jpeg
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont care about frilly curtains each to there own but its pretty stupid to say the least having your curtains pulled half way across the window.

Saaamon:
Dont care about frilly curtains each to there own but its pretty stupid to say the least having your curtains pulled half way across the window.

^^^^ +1 Never did understand it, but it’ll never change.

Saaamon:

Don’t you think it’s more stupid to drive with the sun blinding you,as happens westbound on the A14 in the afternoon? I love my curtains. :stuck_out_tongue:

DieselDemon:

Saaamon:

Don’t you think it’s more stupid to drive with the sun blinding you,as happens westbound on the A14 in the afternoon? I love my curtains. :stuck_out_tongue:

What? You drive looking out of your side window :question: The big window in front is where you should be looking, surely?

I drive a Big Shiny Scania but I don’t feel the need to hide behind the curtains to do so.

Where did that cliched fashion start?

DieselDemon:

Saaamon:

Thats not what people mean, its when people drive round all day everyday, through towns etc, with there curtains closed… But your just trying to be difficult though :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

surely the scania has a factory blind fitted :confused: ,even the pos iveco i sometimes pilot has one fitted to the top of the door window and pulls down enough to stop sunlight ,but not restrict your view
maybe it does not look as “good” as curtains :laughing:

yeah it does have a blind but its useless unless it is between the hours of 11.30 or 1 in the afternoon when the sun is high up enough in the sky. and no I don’t have frilly curtains i like the ones it came with.

I asked my wife! What do you think of those tassles on the truck curtains? She replied " it’s a bit Gay" isn’t it! Curtains pulled anywhere along the door glass is just being a Poseur! :laughing: