pierrot 14:

old 67:

manalishi:
Complete and utter pond slime.

Agreed, but as already said the poor bloke was only doing his job :wink:
Regards. John.

Which one ■■? :smiley:

Well the driver did no favours for our image did he? :unamused:
As for the other guy, mixed feelings tbh.
I think ‘Pond slime’ is a bit over the top :unamused: , but I get that he aint going to win any popularity contests.
Thing is though, who knows, maybe he got that job by coming off the dole, where many would not take it.
A lot of long term dole types who are unemployable, no intention of finding a job, who use scrounging as a life style, maybe the pond slime lable suits them better. :bulb:

If that WAS the choice, dole or a job to support him and his Mrs, a job where many are going to hate you and abuse you for it, …well I reckon good on that lad for taking it.

robroy:

pierrot 14:

old 67:

manalishi:
Complete and utter pond slime.

Agreed, but as already said the poor bloke was only doing his job :wink:
Regards. John.

Which one ■■? :smiley:

Well the driver did no favours for our image did he? :unamused:
As for the other guy, mixed feelings tbh.
I think ‘Pond slime’ is a bit over the top :unamused: , but I get that he aint going to win any popularity contests.
Thing is though, who knows, maybe he got that job by coming off the dole, where many would not take it.
A lot of long term dole types who are unemployable, no intention of finding a job, who use scrounging as a life style, maybe the pond slime lable suits them better. :bulb:
If that WAS the choice, dole or a job to support him and his Mrs, a job where many are going to hate you and abuse you for it, …well I reckon good on that lad for taking it.

Stop the raising Eyebrows Rob, :slight_smile: I’m with you, driver total knob!!
My question was directed at Manalishi as he didn’t clarify where his comments were directed and I was hoping for a reply.
And as for the bit that I’ve bolded, don’t you think that’s a bit harsh to talk about drivers like that ■■? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

TIRED AND EMOTIONAL, HERE YOU GO:

Smoking e-cigarette while driving can land you with a £2,500 fine and a driving ban
POLICE have issued a warning to drivers informing them that they could face a hefty fine and punishments for vaping/using an e-cigarette while behind the wheel of their car.
By LUKE JOHN SMITH
PUBLISHED: 09:09, Fri, Feb 23, 2018 | UPDATED: 09:09, Fri, Feb 23, 2018

Police warn vaping motorists could lose their licence and face …
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/v … n-12066442
Feb 21, 2018 … Although vaping while driving is NOT itself an illegal act, it is up to the discretion of police officers to determine what they deem as a potentially dangerous and distracting handheld … "There are no laws prohibiting vaping, however, you need to be in full and proper control of your vehicle at all times.