Good bag for trucking?

Anyone got some recommendations?
I’ve just been using a back pack for the last 2 years but it has taken a beating.
Would love one that has separate compartments so I can separate stuff and not have to fish around in it to find stuff.

A new backpack!!
Or try a DIY store n buy one of the Stanley toolbox thingies on wheels, loads of compartments and should take a bashing. I’ve seen a few day lads with em.

sportsdirect.com/accessorie … s-trolleys

go large or go home.
no point in messing with a woofy mincing half hearted attempt from sportsdirect.
go for the full pudding and at least you will be able to regale the captive audience in the rdc with all sorts of stories once they see you tabbing across from the truck with the keys to hand in.
think of the options for striking up a ( i used to be in the firm but mums the word ) conversation.
itl be more believable if you have already taken the new look from the bergen by towing it at the back of your car on the way to start your shift. :slight_smile:
the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.

agency bergens.jpg

Go outdoors have some quality bags .But it’s £5 membership but some great deals .Well worth it for getting stocked up on cooking gas deals etc .

adam277:
Would love one that has separate compartments so I can separate stuff and not have to fish around in it to find stuff.

This is what I’ve got… police-supplies.co.uk/polic … -organiser

Pricey but very heavy duty and loads of separate pockets, I use it as a day bag (nights) but always carry a decent sleeping bag which I’ve vacuum bagged in the bottom of it just in case I ever get caught out.

I often end up using trampers trucks so sometimes there’s not even anywhere to put your own travel mug so I keep mine in an inner pocket/side section and it stays upright and snug with no spills, so for me the price was well worth.

They do smaller bags if this is too big for your needs though.

KevTee done a review of it in one of his videos, I was sold on it after watching this.

In KevTees description he shows Amazon links for it (same company just through Amazon) if that’s what you’d prefer, I bought it direct as it was out of stock in Amazon at the time.

Aldi do a fishing bag when they have promotions on and they’re great.

sent using smoke signals

does he mean could or is it cold

villa:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
its a bit of a nailbiter sofar. the jurys still out. :confused:

dieseldog999:

villa:

shoploganpaul.com/products/mave … kpack-gold
■■

dieseldog999:

villa:

Maybe “it’s a bit of a nail biter so far, the jury’s still out” on whether the ■■■■■■■■■■ taking the ■■■■ out of typo’s can actually construct a sentence themselves?

Cast the first stone and all that… :wink:

I corrected it. Typing on a phone ■■■■■.
E.g it keeps trying to auto correct ■■■■■ to socks and ducks.

I have a shooting bag that a mate got me and it’s fab. Pockets on every side and inner straps etc in each. The middle is enormous open space so great for atlas etc. plus it’s really light so I can carry it!

Just need an AK to go with it now for all those idiot car drivers…

Reef:

dieseldog999:

villa:

Maybe “it’s a bit of a nail biter so far, the jury’s still out” on whether the ■■■■■■■■■■ taking the ■■■■ out of typo’s can actually construct a sentence themselves?

Cast the first stone and all that… :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
r u havin trubble wit the joiny writing n nat no?? :open_mouth:

copshopuk.com/tactical-jack … gJk5PD_BwE Quite useful won’t roll about and easily accessible with separate compartments for pies and ■■■■

being honest a good large handbag from marks and spencers will do .let’s face it you will need one soon enough …

i bought 2 identical backpacks in Primark [£12 each] and then spent a few hours making/sewing 2 into one . its basically a taller yet still slim backpack

I use a carp fishing bag similar to this

anglingdirect.co.uk/daiwa-b … w-carryall

Drift:
I use a carp fishing bag similar to this

anglingdirect.co.uk/daiwa-b … w-carryall

Oh I dunno…it looks ok to me? Oh… a CARP fishing bag…