Good bag for trucking?

highlander-outdoor.com/shop/ … em-daysack

My current one which is needing thinning out again as the weight is creeping up.

I do the same as DD999, army surplus, good and strong and you’ll never wear it out. Also have another for keeping tools/ trailer bodging kit in, in the locker.

adam277:
Anyone got some recommendations?
I’ve just been using a back pack for the last 2 years but it has taken a beating.
Would love one that has separate compartments so I can separate stuff and not have to fish around in it to find stuff.

2318389600_9ae9024650.jpg

I got one I had from when I was in college.

eBay item number:

I used to use two for day work .
A leather pilots case for the map books satnav and all the admin stuff .
These are big enough to take truck atlas without bending they open fully at the top and fit nicely between the center hump and dash on most trucks.
Also a cool bag for food and drink .
If doing overnights or European trips it was everything including the kitchen sink .
We didn’t have our own trucks as we sometimes did relays and often was double manned .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

if I use a bag it’s a 5p Tesco special bag from the self serve checkouts and then throw it away

I have a Patagonia bag loads of pockets inside for keeping thing tidy not cheap but worth it

Have a spare Osprey bag which again has loads of pockets again not the cheapest but worth it although I find this 1 a bit big for me so it is spare if you want it

amazon.co.uk/Osprey-Courier … senger+bag

Like this but blue