Free MSA cash machines

Tramper:
M5: Exeter, Bridgwater, Micheal wood, Strensham, Frankley.
M4: Pont Abram, Swansea, Cardiff Gate, Magor, Lea Delamre, Membury, Cheiveley, Reading, Heston.
M48: Aust.
A34: Sutton Scotney

they are not giving free Cash. I tryed it,and they put it always from my Account away

SuperSmiley:
Ta Tramper…the amount of times i’ve wasted a quid…to get cash back for din…dins…at Tesco Chepstow…and it was free all the time

Buuger :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

ditto i did that friday cost me 1 .85 to get a tenner out and my tea only cost 1.40

I know it’s not really a MSA but those newish services near stonehenge have a free cash machine outside, and the shops open 24 hours too.
Solstice services.

A90 stracartho truckstop (near brechin) has a free cash machine

The ones in the car park side at southwaite northbound now charge £1.85 same as the ones inside the building, plus the free one at hilton park southbound is now just a board on the wall :frowning: so its getting harder just head for a town centre and park on the pavement outside a bank as i do :confused:

Now that exeter services are a complete mess, you really need a good reason to stop in there.
But !
If you come off the M5 @ J29 instead of J30, head towards exeter and turn to go into sowton ind. est. just before the park and ride (keep to the filter lane left).
You will pass a set of lights at the end of the filter lane, then another set with an MFI place down to your left.
Go on to the next set of lights and turn left, and about 30 yards along, on your right is a FREE hole in the wall. (park just before the entrance to homebase)
To get out, just follow the road along bearing left to return to the lights by MFI.
Turn left, and continue along to exeter services 1/4 mile further on.
Sounds complicated but it really isn’t, and you avoid the crappy roundabout at J30 :-/

You could turn left at the MFI lights, then take the next right and you’ll end up with the machine on your left, but your mileage may vary. If you see a post office truck, follow it, and it will take you down the right road.

M6…Junction 23…the Shell service station at the bottom of the slip road…Abbey National M/C…(if your heading south bound…drop down the slip road…loop around to the right…as if to go back northbound…and u’ll see the entrance) :slight_smile: …meal deal isn’t too bad either…