Free MSA cash machines

Alright people…u know those times when u just need a bit of wad…to spend in the canteen of your destination…but bugger…your wallet is loaded with cash cards…but not paper… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: …u ain’t going nowhere near any cash machine…but those dreaded skanking…£1.75…service station ones…on principle u’d perferred to go hungry than…(i do)…give away the price of a second portion…what do u do■■?

Arrrhhh har…u find the service station with machine that serves u for free or a Welcome Break MSA shop…that gives u cash back for a £1min purchase…

The question is though where are they■■?..

If u know why not share…with everyone!!!

I’ve found so far…Watford Gap services M1…Didcot services off the A34…A1 Extra services junction 9 - Stevenage…and one or two other…when i remember i’ll tell…Lymn M6…thats another one

M5: Exeter, Bridgwater, Micheal wood, Strensham, Frankley.
M4: Pont Abram, Swansea, Cardiff Gate, Magor, Lea Delamre, Membury, Cheiveley, Reading, Heston.
M48: Aust.
A34: Sutton Scotney

Ta Tramper…the amount of times i’ve wasted a quid…to get cash back for din…dins…at Tesco Chepstow…and it was free all the time

Buuger :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Night owl Carlisle & Alconbury
Brampton Hut petrol station
Peterborough & Cambridge services (petrol stn)

are all the no-charge type machines

hilton services m6 just by the step,s on the south bound side

SuperSmiley:
Alright people…u know those times when u just need a bit of wad…to spend in the canteen of your destination…but [zb]…your wallet is loaded with cash cards…but not paper… :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: …u ain’t going nowhere near any cash machine…but those dreaded skanking…£1.75…service station ones…on principle u’d perferred to go hungry than…(i do)…give away the price of a second portion…what do u do■■?

Arrrhhh har…u find the service station with machine that serves u for free or a Welcome Break MSA shop…that gives u cash back for a £1min purchase…

The question is though where are they■■?..

If u know why not share…with everyone!!!

I’ve found so far…Watford Gap services M1…Didcot services off the A34…A1 Extra services junction 9 - Stevenage…and one or two other…when i remember i’ll tell…Lymn M6…thats another one

If your only buying a meal or some stuff from the shop why not just use your switch card?
Then get the real folding stuf next time you are off the motorway!!

M6 Lymm truckstop.

Thurrock.

The one down the steps to the toilets.

Clacketts on the M25 which I discovered to my surprise a couple of nights ago!

Worthwhile making this a sticky?

maidstone but not the ones in the petrol station or inside the service area - you have to go out the car park door where the phone guy is and use the machines there, they are to the left as you walk out the door.

i used the machine at the services on the m18/m180 split a few months ago - nowhere did it say i would be charged for making the withdrawal but guess what - i was charged for it.

Then you can get your money back that is illegal they have to warn you how much it will cost

Donnington , in the services by the toilets

Tibselfe at the garage

tibshelf services dont charge if you use the one near the fuel pumps but they do in the services.

M62 Birch MSA westbound charges £1.85.

Eastbound is free, so it would be worth, if westbound, crossing over the bridge and using the free one.

M62 Ferrybridge, Natwest, by the bogs, Free.

Not a motorway, but the Grimsby end of the A180, the Shell Garage has an Abbey machine, also Free.

UPDATE:

Both birch MSAs now charge, as does Ferrybridge.

A5/ M69 Junction, Texaco garage is free. Park in lay by, walk across, next roundabout less than a mile to rejoin

Also tesco hinckley and brackmills have cashpoints inside near restaurant , maybe other tesco DC’s?

andy187:
Also tesco hinckley and brackmills have cashpoints inside near restaurant , maybe other tesco DC’s?

Magor does as well.

UPDATE! M5 Michealwood services no longer has cash machines that are free.

M1 Watford Gap Northbound, near fuel pumps on outside of shop.

Any post office (if your are near one during 9 till 5) is free i think for Barclays and alliance and leicester cards.