Forum Newbie says hello.

Hello all…

Not getting much response after posting this in the wrong section and thinking I was being ignored because I am so ugly Cruise Control directed me here…

so here we go again… :smiling_imp:

I am Toby, living in Cheshire and looking for work haha…

I have been reading on the forum for a while but never really posted…

I am a driver of course, drive everything that comes my way…
Trucks, artics, buses, coaches etc…

anyway just thought I better say hello…

TobyJug-LC:
Hello all…

Not getting much response after posting this in the wrong section and thinking I was being ignored because I am so ugly Cruise Control directed me here…

so here we go again… :smiling_imp:

I am Toby, living in Cheshire and looking for work haha…

I have been reading on the forum for a while but never really posted…

I am a driver of course, drive everything that comes my way…
Trucks, artics, buses, coaches etc…

anyway just thought I better say hello…

welcome to the world of moaning truckers :laughing: :laughing:

haha thanks…

a well nothing wrong with a good moan… :smiling_imp:

WELCOME AGAIN MATE :exclamation: :grimacing:

dustylfc:

and the world of holier than thou truck drivers (you’ll soon figure who they are :wink: :laughing: )

shortly you’ll get one of ROG’s specials… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey thanks again and I will wait and see…
hehe

I do know the world as I have been driving for 10 years haha just not on the net…
a world opens up… :smiling_imp:

Cruise Control:
WELCOME AGAIN MATE :exclamation: :grimacing:

dustylfc:

and the world of holier than thou truck drivers (you’ll soon figure who they are :wink: :laughing: )

shortly you’ll get one of ROG’s specials… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome TobyJug-LC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

ROG:
. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome TobyJug-LC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

haha that is a nice welcome… thanks…

after CC’s comment I was expecting a rude awakening… lol

Hi and welcome

“Welcome matey” haha’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

hullo hullo drive :sunglasses:

we welcome everyone even the ugly ones.

Hello

helloooooooooooo… i hope your not like cruise control :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: one of him is enough :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

jessicas dad:
helloooooooooooo… i hope your not like cruise control :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: one of him is enough :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

One of him is too many I’d say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome along fella

Hello and welcome :smiley:

wow thanks for all the welcomes…

feel completely at home now… :stuck_out_tongue:

what a day…
I was going to drive for a Dutch company in Holland in April but after some calculating I am better off staying here…
Wage is a little higher there but cost of living is a LOT higher there…

haha so after a couple visits there and getting the job I decided today to stay in the good old UK… :smiley:
So the jobhunt starts again but now over here…

TobyJug-LC:
wow thanks for all the welcomes…

feel completely at home now… :stuck_out_tongue:

what a day…
I was going to drive for a Dutch company in Holland in April but after some calculating I am better off staying here…
Wage is a little higher there but cost of living is a LOT higher there…

haha so after a couple visits there and getting the job I decided today to stay in the good old UK… :smiley:
So the jobhunt starts again but now over here…

goodluck with the job search what was the dutch firm wasent van den bosch was it?

dustylfc:
goodluck with the job search what was the dutch firm wasent van den bosch was it?

hey thanks…

nope… lol I seen that thread on here… No it was at VT-Verkerk in Alphen aan den Rijn…
Also had an offer from TBG in Groesbeek, Speksnijder in Hazerswoude and Bosch Logistics at Schiphol… (after going for interviews that is of course…)
There is plenty of work there and pay is not to bad but unfortunately the cost of living is just mentally high there…
A well all good… better in a way really as I have not driven with my stearing wheel on that side of the truck for 7 years or so… :smiley:

tony66:
Hi and welcome

welcome aboard :smiley: :smiley:

P.S. Where can i get one of those trucks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Can’t find it on ‘iwantoneofthose.com’…

jessicas dad:

thanks alex :frowning: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: