Forum Newbie says hello.

Cruise Control:

jessicas dad:
helloooooooooooo… i hope your not like cruise control :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: one of him is enough :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

thanks alex :frowning: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there we go :grimacing: thank you. :laughing:

Morning i’m Lee i am a newbie on here, done a few posts this morning. I passed my back to back C then C+E las September and have been trying to find work ever since. I have been lucky enough that a bloke form my normal job has been giving me some last minute jobs with a local transport company trunking containers so i am gaining experience slowley. I have signed up with numerous agencies but they struggle to find me and class 1 or even class 2 work. I thought i would be in for a couple of jobs as i have my full adr in and out of tanks also but as of yet no luck with the agencies. anyways just wanted to introduce myself. :slight_smile:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome mosiman007 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

mosiman007:
a bloke form my normal job has been giving me some last minute jobs with a local transport company trunking containers

Few rules when doing two jobs and one of them comes under EU regs -
A ‘week’ is mon 0000 to sun 2400
You must have a 45 hour unbroken rest in every other week
You must have a 24 hour unbroken rest in every week
In any week where you come under EU regs your work in the other job must be recorded
That other work can be recorded on a digi tacho, seperate printouts or on seperate analogue charts - one for each day worked
Each recorded work day must contain your name, date, start & finish time.
You do not need to record anything if you do not come under EU regs in that week
All this is so that the authorities can check that you have had the correct weekly rest for the EU regs

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

ROG:
You do not need to record anything if you do not come under EU regs in that week

That,s the one for me Rog. It,s the one that always makes me say “Thank Phak I,m retired”. :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy the craic TobyJug and Mossiman. Good Luck with the job search U2. :wink: :wink: