Foreigners

Hey Mrs Rocket, when do you arrive? I met the Rocket himself last week. We were scabbing burgers for DRW from a mini marquis in the yard.

Hi Bobthedog
Ron said he had met you.we(me,boys,dog and 2 cats) arrive on saturday 7th october, can’t wait :laughing:
Hope you all enjoyed the bbq,you wouldn’t get driver appreciation over here,would you!
see ya soon
Mrs Rocket :smiley:

its ok RR the england people say all kinds of things about me over here so i just blow them off when some of them tell me im not welcome to drive in england means im from the states :laughing:

I read with interest your post, Just a few things i would say in response.
Dont generalise, not all of us british drivers are as abusive or offensive as lets say…YOU?

I have been recently looking at the possibility of moving to another country, not because i want to abuse people, not because i want to be offensive, but because my country has let me down, has let its nation down, and simply wont listen to the people anymore.

Im not after riches, i dont get turned on by big trucks, it dont matter what size they are, they all pull freight.

Your point about us ALL being wheel holders or seat meat?
I have been trained, i went and looked for training, i have my cpc, my hazardous goods tickets, i have been trained with chains, wide loads, drivers hours, basic mechanics.
I know lots of our drivers that have been trained to the same if not higher levels.

In summing up i would say that all wee want is a fair days pay for a decent days money, in a country that isnt going to sell us out.
The same as you i expect.
So, maybe it might be a good idea for you to use your mouth for talking next time instead of your ■■■.
Or maybe i could arrange it so you talk through your ■■■ permenantly from now on…■■■■■■■■■

Chill, McSwain.

RR got banned because of the insults. I can say from experience that he/she/it was the first to get so rude and unpleasant that I cam across, and that was on a medium where concealment is easy.

There’s always one, isn’t there. If you re looking to leave then go for it. The attitude here is far superior than in Britain, and there is rather less BS to put up with once you find your feet a little.

RR was just trying to get rises out of people. Canada do need people to come here, and RR doesn’t like it. Their problem, not ours.

Please guys, don’t put all canadians into the same group. This is just one poster.

Canadians i know are more than open to having more Brits.

That said, I have read posts on this board putting down Polsih drivers in the UK.

There are some people in Canada that have a problem will immigrants. Vancouver has become too expensive for most people to live because of rich Chinese, Koreans and Americans driving up the housing market. Some have a real chip on their shoulders, but take it with a grain of salt.