Euromats random truck picture thread

Great and varied pictures Euromat,looking forward to the next lot,thanks for your time and effort regards derek

few more i have taken, spotted in finland over the weekend

Hey Mat i dont want to hyjack your thread but here’s a few random photo’s i found from over the years hope you dont mind !!!

v.d.Kwaak from holland pictured in Macon BP truckstop a few years back.

One of my favourites a Dutch Scania 143 cant remember where i took this but it’s a fine machine !!

A Russian truck i took this in Germany maybe Aachen but im not sure.

Custom French magnum i took this in France about 15yrs ago.

Murfitts F12 pictured at BP truckstop Macon.

Im sure this was featured in a truck magazine a few years ago i seen it whilst unloading in Pratteln Switzerland about 2004.

Tidy Czech Volvo in customs at Dover 2003.

I seen this old bonetted Scania whilst unloading in Holland about 2004.

I seen this old Volvo still working in Greece about 2002.

A middle east legend i had the pleasure of Chris Hoopers company a few times he always had a
few tales to tell and i was always keen to listen this was pictured at Habay Belgium where we were
weekended 2004.

i dont mind at all mate, some great pictures there, keep them coming!!!

Hey Mat were the first photos taken north of Reims somewhere there was a scrap yard on the right hand side of the road heading north bound
with a layby near it i was always going to stop and have a look and never got around to it ■■?

Hi euromat just wondering if you have any transcon pictures i was doing Spain with one for Andrew Weir shipping for a few years in the ninetys i never was one for taking pictures something i now regret in my old age. :smiley:

HEY EUROMAT

HOW YOU DOIN MATE

SOME MORE PICS FOR YOUR THREAD

CHEERS
GAZ

Here is a few more for the random thread.

Matty J:
Hey Mat were the first photos taken north of Reims somewhere there was a scrap yard on the right hand side of the road heading north bound
with a layby near it i was always going to stop and have a look and never got around to it ■■?

i cant remember mate, i was thinking about it the other day i cant remember what tour or where i was going when i stopped! all i know is i passed it on the right hand side, went round a right hand bend and there was a big pull in on the left just before a left bend and i think a pull in on the left

another selection, sorry for the quality, these were taken in cambodia from my taxi so they are not a lot of good. the communist influence was still apparent with a lot of kamaz’s still operating (and the country run down to ■■■■!) what i did notice was the rigids tended to be 10x6 outfits and were chuffing long, mostly japanese trucks, only saw a couple of swedes

who needs a cab anyway!!!

international tractor unit

although missing most its wheels, you can see the axle layout on this beast

and people go on about the irish overloading…

a pair of new looking trucks liveried up in catterpiller colours, they didnt head far in as i spotted them at the border when i was going through

couple more, the fair is in town here at greenwich, these are used to drag it about

euromat:
what i did notice was the rigids tended to be 10x6 outfits and were chuffing long

If something is awkward its that long rigid. How bloody long those were? Something near normal artic?

euromat:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Awesome! I want one!

euromat:
another one i saw the other week…

they’ve seen danabbs godfather daf and turned it in to a volvo!

Thats what I thought :laughing:

I’ve also seen an Italian scania with the same paintjob as joe sharps Icelandic dreams scania… why cant these people think of there own ideas!! lol

Kyrbo:

euromat:
what i did notice was the rigids tended to be 10x6 outfits and were chuffing long

If something is awkward its that long rigid. How bloody long those were? Something near normal artic?

euromat:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Awesome! I want one!

i think they were a little shorter, but not by much! mind you there didnt seem to be many tight areas or sharp bends!

and i would love to have had a go in one of the old dumper truck things!!

phil the book:
Hi euromat just wondering if you have any transcon pictures i was doing Spain with one for Andrew Weir shipping for a few years in the ninetys i never was one for taking pictures something i now regret in my old age. :smiley:

hi mate, i do have a few transcon pics, but a lot of them i didnt take as by the time i was old enough to have a camera, they were a rare sight on the roads, ill see what pics i do have though

couple from lymm over the weekend

euromat:
so as most people may have gathered, i like to take a photo or 2, so as a lot dont end up going online anywhere, i thought i would start a thread with random truck pictures i have taken, if anyone wants to see anything in particular manufacturer wise or work type wise, let me know and ill see what i have

so to kick it off, en route the other day i went past these lot, i had to stop and wander back with my camera, sadly no one was about in the forge to see if i could pop in for a proper look and photo session, ah well!!

and lastly for now, anyone have any ideas what this is hiding in the hedge? can only make out a couple of letters on the bonnet badge sadly…

the iveco in the picture is the turbotech but it has got the turbostar wind kit on the roof

euromat:

refrigerated is spelled incorrectly on the door of this truck!