Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers

No catch at all. The cost of damage that I could do in my employment would make any covenant not worthwhile. Maybe you don’t know all the T&C’s of all the Stobart departments, and are just ill-informed?

seth 70:

Judehamish:
I’ve just had a weeks training at The Academy in Widnes and I still have two weeks depot training to go, top class training. How many employers invest thousands in training staff?

Theres got to be a catch buddy ,how long you got to stop at stobarts once your trainings been done ,you get nothing for free , :unamused: :unamused:

You have to wear a green shirt… I like mine Ive got 10 now, 9 still in wrappers :stuck_out_tongue:

Judehamish:
No catch at all. The cost of damage that I could do in my employment would make any covenant not worthwhile. Maybe you don’t know all the T&C’s of all the Stobart departments, and are just ill-informed?

I know how it works m8 ,i worked for them 20 yrs ago and i did wear the clip on tie ,i havent got a bad word for the company ,like i say you dont anything for free :unamused: :unamused:

Judehamish:
I’ve just had a weeks training at The Academy in Widnes and I still have two weeks depot training to go, top class training. How many employers invest thousands in training staff?

Academy?? :open_mouth: , Is it just me or what, ffs :unamused: what are you learning to drive exactly the Stobart Eurofighter :laughing: I’m all for proper adequate training, but “Academy”, just shows how far up their own arses these tossers are, there is nothing more conceited than somebody that believes their own (self) publicity.
If they are as better as everybody else as they evidently think they are, why are they not paying elitist wages on a whole better level than anybody else.