Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers

Alright Guy’s & Gal’s, following on from the Flak that surrounded Channel 5, and their decision to Produce this Series, how many of you out there, can Honestly admit, that you will miss the Programme.
As for me I still miss Fiona.
Apparently, from what I have heard, Lisa will be back on the next series of ’ Ice Road Truckers '.
Maybe there is a Trucking God.

I will it was better than some of the orther ■■■■ on tv

SCANIAKEV:
Alright Guy’s & Gal’s, following on from the Flak that surrounded Channel 5, and their decision to Produce this Series, how many of you out there, can Honestly admit, that you will miss the Programme.
As for me I still miss Fiona.
Apparently, from what I have heard, Lisa will be back on the next series of ’ Ice Road Truckers '.
Maybe there is a Trucking God.

personally i think lisa has let herself go a bit

Outback truckers on Quest is 100 times better!!

I know it is but eddie stobart trucks and trailers isn’t a bad program

Why do they say NEW Eddie stobarts trucks and trailers. I’ve seen last nights before ages ago

Give me peace ffs we do the job day in day out last thing i want to see at the weekend is a program about trucks n trailers dont care who posts threads about them or works for them if i needed a job and the offer was there id drive for them!

I watched it last night and they made dixon look a total knob ,i bet he is gutted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He is a knob he thinks he stobarts best driver

Wot happened to Fiona?

Who’s “Lisa”?

My knowledge of this programme stems from Harry Hill’s TV Burp btw. :stuck_out_tongue:

gordonw:
Give me peace ffs we do the job day in day out last thing i want to see at the weekend is a program about trucks n trailers dont care who posts threads about them or works for them if i needed a job and the offer was there id drive for them!

I fancied looking at full time jobs too - but once I saw what they were paying, I changed my mind. :open_mouth:
I don’t think I can afford to work for them, except via agency. Who pays the most for putting bods into Stobart yards then?

50 thousand followers

twitter.com/markd1xon

What a load of “Stobart posers” none of them have that much experience,done miles in reverse than most of them.
Reminisent of the old “ten bob & a bucket brigade” drive for peanuts as long as they get a new motor and bucket to clean it with in their own time

Fiona and her creamy mess.Bless her.If you eat at Rugby truckstop,i noticed Stobart drivers ignore other Stobart drivers.
The same thing at Rdc’s.

Wouldn’t say they drive for peanut’s, mate of mine was circulating around 30k last year… Moneys OK from what I ear

Keith badge:
Wouldn’t say they drive for peanut’s, mate of mine was circulating around 30k last year… Moneys OK from what I ear

For how many hours/days per week?

Winseer:

gordonw:

I fancied looking at full time jobs too - but once I saw what they were paying, I changed my mind. :open_mouth:
I don’t think I can afford to work for them, except via agency. Who pays the most for putting bods into Stobart yards then?

I heard McCarthy Campbell were paying £12 an hour straight through 4 on 4 off at the old Crick depot. Can’t verify that though as when I rang them up they didn’t seem all that interested in getting back to me with the full details. That may have been due to my lack of 2 years experience though.

I was in there via Gap Personnel on a whopping £8.50 an hour. £12 on a Sunday. Still, vote with your feet an all that.

villa:
50 thousand followers

twitter.com/markd1xon

Twitter - for people who can’t shut the [zb] up :exclamation:

toby1234abc:
If you eat at Rugby truckstop,i noticed Stobart drivers ignore other Stobart drivers.

Fact. I have seen that :open_mouth:

Dave55:

villa:
50 thousand followers

twitter.com/markd1xon

Twitter - for people who can’t shut the [zb] up :exclamation:

Very true have you read some of the things he wrote