Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

wrighty:

Buzzer:
Well done Wrighty and congrats to you & Alice, nought like doing summit special in a days work and going to a civic office with a bit of sheep muck on thy boots to seal the deal, like the sound of the honeymoon as well straight back at it on the farm. Twill take a while for Alice to get used to her new surname for sure and you get to use the cheque book as well :laughing: :laughing: cant be bad, cheers Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Aye we looked like a reet pair of farmers as we rolled up in the Land Rover, had a good day so back to the farming tomorrow injecting lambs.

Cheers Wrighty.

They will be OK,only flat at the bottom!

David

wrighty:
Yes we both tipped panels at a farm at Tarrant Launceston, I then went down to Dorchester for a tractor and then loaded a Unimog at Stratford upon Avon.
Back home now as tomorrow I’m going to make an honest woman of Alice, after 22 years we are tying the knot. No fuss, feed the sheep in the morning then off to Leyburn job done then a meal with the family then back to farming on Friday. Never let it be said us Northerners are not romantic eh… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Cheers Wrighty.

Congratulations Wrighty like your style no point in rushing these things. :laughing: :wink:

Tarrant Launceston is not far from me,loads of those villages begining with Tarrant.

On Sunday 23rd April this week Steven aka “■■■■■■” is attempting to run the London Marathon in a blow up outfit, this is an official Guinness world record attempt at a full marathon in an inflatable Sloth outfit, this is to raise funds for Great Ormand Street children’s hospital to aid building a new cancer unit for kids. ■■■■■■ has done this marathon and many others in various locations so as parents we are very proud of him as is his brother Hori to attempt this, we all wish him success with this feat and are confident he will triumph.

If anyone wishes to contribute to the cause all donations are welcome however large or small at justgiving.com/fundraising/steve-the-sloth

motortransport.co.uk/blog/2023/ … egal-bill/

Congratulations and Best Wishes wrighty and Alice for the next 22 years and beyond.
Oily

5thwheel:

wrighty:

Buzzer:
Well done Wrighty and congrats to you & Alice, nought like doing summit special in a days work and going to a civic office with a bit of sheep muck on thy boots to seal the deal, like the sound of the honeymoon as well straight back at it on the farm. Twill take a while for Alice to get used to her new surname for sure and you get to use the cheque book as well :laughing: :laughing: cant be bad, cheers Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

Aye we looked like a reet pair of farmers as we rolled up in the Land Rover, had a good day so back to the farming tomorrow injecting lambs.

Cheers Wrighty.

They will be OK,only flat at the bottom!

David

She’s had a short but hard life, not a cheap job re-tyreing it.

Cheers Wrighty.

DEANB:

wrighty:
Yes we both tipped panels at a farm at Tarrant Launceston, I then went down to Dorchester for a tractor and then loaded a Unimog at Stratford upon Avon.
Back home now as tomorrow I’m going to make an honest woman of Alice, after 22 years we are tying the knot. No fuss, feed the sheep in the morning then off to Leyburn job done then a meal with the family then back to farming on Friday. Never let it be said us Northerners are not romantic eh… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Cheers Wrighty.

Congratulations Wrighty like your style no point in rushing these things. :laughing: :wink:

Tarrant Launceston is not far from me,loads of those villages begining with Tarrant.

It’s nice down your way DEANB, the weather was spot on Tuesday morning. Then had a nice run down to Higher Woodsford near Dorchester.

oiltreader:
Congratulations and Best Wishes wrighty and Alice for the next 22 years and beyond.
Oily

Thank you Oily we had a simple but enjoyable day, no point spending thousands on a fancy wedding (can you tell were farmers)

Cheers Wrighty.

I saw your lorry at Woodsford Wrighty, I presume it was a collection for Mike Fry from Crossways and Martindtown as I have seen one of the Parker lorries outside Mcdonald’s on the Martinstown Road in the past.

Hi all, congratulations wrighty we also tied the knot after being together 22 years but be a driver thing. Good luck Sunday Steve hope it’s not too hot in there. :sunglasses:

Buzzer

kerbut:
I saw your lorry at Woodsford Wrighty, I presume it was a collection for Mike Fry from Crossways and Martindtown as I have seen one of the Parker lorries outside Mcdonald’s on the Martinstown Road in the past.

Yes Kerbut it was a collection from Fry’s heading up to North Wales.

Good luck Steve in the London marathon, hope it’s not too hot down there.

Cheers Wrighty.

Buzzer how did Steve get on today watched for him on telly but didn’t see him.

gerbil sb152:
Buzzer how did Steve get on today watched for him on telly but didn’t see him.

We never saw him either Kev, did it in 4hrs30min about, normally he is 3&1/2hrs without costume, JD

He did well then. Wish I was that fit don’t think I could run a hundred yards these days.

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

REPLENISHING STOCKS IN SCOTLAND TODAY ON THIS SHIP
Nice one Buzzer
vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9434060
Oily

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

The cattle are looking well and it’s getting time for grass, unfortunately there’s not much of it up ere as it’s been fairly cold. We have 8 heifers out but they do have a bale of silage to keep em going.

Cheers Wrighty.