Could you do this in one hit?

Would love to have a go at this one. :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkLuCfToPnY

He made a meal of that! :laughing:

Nice bit of cutting too at 2.51 Think it must have been a bit embarrassing?

why specifically ā€œone hitā€ as you say?

he didnā€™t do it in one.

it isnā€™t that hard really, just like some places we have to go to, just as narrow for manouvering

only if you werent catching it on tape would i do it in one :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

it isnā€™t that hard really, just like some places we have to go to, just as narrow for manouvering

Discount Radio and Watch coā– ā– ?

Semtex:

shuttlespanker:

Discount Radio and Watch coā– ā– ?

one of the many :wink:

i forgot, i had to give you directions into that place :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

guddun innit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and for those who donā€™t know The Discount Radio & Watch Co.

here is a couple of pics of their delivery point

the blue astra parked in the large space infront of the truck should not be parked there, it is for access into the loading bay for artics to turn into.

the pics show the trailer with 2 20ā€™ shipping containers, the rear one is tipping there and the front one is for delivery to their other warehouse just off Tyburn Road

Itā€™s lucky that he wasā€™nt driving a wagon and drag because heā€™d still be there now trying to put it on the bank.But at least he remembered to open the trailer doors before heā€™d got it on there. :laughing: :laughing:

I was fortunate I didnā€™t have to back on the bay cos they were so busy, I was unloaded on the side of the road where the BMW and people carrier are in the first pic

shuttlespanker:

the blue astra parked in the large space infront of the truck should not be parked there, it is for access into the loading bay for artics to turn into.

the pics show the trailer with 2 20ā€™ shipping containers, the rear one is tipping there and the front one is for delivery to their other warehouse just off Tyburn Road

Have you any photos of the inside of that daf i have never been inside one like that before cheers

Big ā– ā– ā– ā– :
Have you any photos of the inside of that daf i have never been inside one like that before cheers

Ask him nicely and he wont close the curtains and play hide the sausage with you either. :wink:

Big ā– ā– ā– ā– :

shuttlespanker:

full photoā€™s can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=46673

shuttlespanker:

I know he didnt do it in one :confused:

That pic of yours looks ridiculously tight aswell :open_mouth:

weve had bigger in ere drive :unamused: made a bit of a comotion gettin in there

why would anyone tape themselves making a pigs ear of it like that? having said that there canā€™t be anyone who hasnā€™t had a day like that.

Mr B:
why would anyone tape themselves making a pigs ear of it like that? having said that there canā€™t be anyone who hasnā€™t had a day like that.

Rumour has it he is an ex James Irlam driver :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

In my experience, iā€™d say tandems are more difficult to back then tris, but on the other hand a 53ā€™ trailer should back better than a 45.

Right enough, that place hasnā€™t enough manoeuvring room out front for that overall length.

As for the DAF & radio co. What the hello are they doing letting cars park opposite if they have regular artic deliveries? Clowns.

Mr B:
why would anyone tape themselves making a pigs ear of it like that?

:laughing: thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking. He couldnā€™t have made more of a meal out of it if heā€™d tried!

Worse one I can remember doing for some time is Morrisons store at Belper. Very tricky even in a Morrisons own tractor unit with the big window in the back of the cab as itā€™s a very tight 90 degree blind side, but try doing it an XF with no rear window and the usual DAF pathetic steering lock. :angry:

Driveroneuk:
In my experience, iā€™d say tandems are more difficult to back then tris, but on the other hand a 53ā€™ trailer should back better than a 45.

Right enough, that place hasnā€™t enough manoeuvring room out front for that overall length.

As for the DAF & radio co. What the hello are they doing letting cars park opposite if they have regular artic deliveries? Clowns.

there are notices on the wall stating no parking, access required between the signs, the problem occurs when some pleb in a car parks there before they open and walks off leaving the car there.

in the pics, there was just enough room for cars to pass between the front corner of my cab and the blue astra

Guess it will only be a matter of time then before a driver with a less than pristine truck leaves one or more of those car drivers a calling card. :wink: