confusing

Well I think Fred the immigrant is a lovely person and doesnt post half as much crap as Toby, unless Toby is sharing an IP address with SCF :laughing:

dieseldave:

newmercman:
Fred, I thought I’d let you into a secret…you’re the only one who finds your posts funny :unamused:

The bad English is getting a little old now and the random use of uppercase letters is not from any language found on this planet, surely after nearly 800 posts in your current identity you could’ve found a better way to troll :unamused:

Hi NMM,

The use of uppercase letters isn’t as random as you might think. :wink:

To a native speaker of German, it’s perfectly natural (and a requirement of written German) to capitalise all nouns, no matter where they appear in a sentence.

I got marked down a little in my German “A” level exams for forgetting to capitalise a few nouns, because that doesn’t come naturally to a native writer of English when they try to write German. :blush: :blush:

Fair point, he did once admit to being Austrian, a harmless enough chap, but he’s still a clown, whichever language you choose to read his posts in :laughing:

ETA: And we didn’t win two wars and a world cup to have to endure Ze Germans on our intermenet :laughing:

newmercman:

dieseldave:

newmercman:
Fred, I thought I’d let you into a secret…you’re the only one who finds your posts funny :unamused:

The bad English is getting a little old now and the random use of uppercase letters is not from any language found on this planet, surely after nearly 800 posts in your current identity you could’ve found a better way to troll :unamused:

Hi NMM,

To a native speaker of German, it’s perfectly natural (and a requirement of written German) to capitalise all nouns, no matter where they appear in a sentence.

I got marked down a little in my German “A” level exams for forgetting to capitalise a few nouns, because that doesn’t come naturally to a native writer of English when they try to write German. :blush: :blush:

Fair point, he did once admit to being Austrian, a harmless enough chap, but he’s still a clown, whichever language you choose to read his posts in :laughing:

ETA: And we didn’t win two wars and a world cup to have to endure Ze Germans on our intermenet :laughing:

wasn’t the same thing said about another Austrian man by the name of Adolf Hitler? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

dieseldave:

newmercman:

Hi NMM,

Would be nice therefore if they where used on nouns only!

Is it a capital I in Idiot?

SmashedCrabFace:
I think it’s time Immigrant was thrown into Pre-Mod Prison with me. I can’t understand how you can let him freely post crap on an industrial scale while at the same time denying perfectly acceptable posts from me? I am currently wishing AIDS on the admin team and will continue to do so until you see sense and RELEASE ME. Enjoy your AIDS.

Not only should you be pre-mod censored you should also be put down for comments like that.

Spacemonkeypg:

SmashedCrabFace:
I think it’s time Immigrant was thrown into Pre-Mod Prison with me. I can’t understand how you can let him freely post crap on an industrial scale while at the same time denying perfectly acceptable posts from me? I am currently wishing AIDS on the admin team and will continue to do so until you see sense and RELEASE ME. Enjoy your AIDS.

Not only should you be pre-mod censored you should also be put down for comments like that.

He is on pre-mod. the mod who ‘authorised’ his post must have been OK with it.

dinosteveus1:

Spacemonkeypg:

SmashedCrabFace:

He is on pre-mod. the mod who ‘authorised’ his post must have been OK with it.

maybe the mod who authorised it just noted the remarks for future reference :wink:

Denis F:
maybe the mod who authorised it just noted the remarks for future reference :wink:

Very useful, I’m sure.

Immigrant is just a troll and should be treated as one. He is even getting slagged off on the forums now, it just seems like a total farce.

SmashedCrabFace:

Dear oh dear.

Thankfully Pre-Mod prison is exactly where you should be. And I hope they throw away the key.

Ta, ta.

:unamused:

ANDY1961 and Spacemonkeypg, what a miserable pair of boring old men you are.

Marilyn Monroe once:
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

SmashedCrabFace is awesome, you two are not. Long live CrabFace!

Ta ta.

pseudo.expert:
ANDY1961 and Spacemonkeypg, what a miserable pair of boring old men you are.

Marilyn Monroe once:
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

SmashedCrabFace is awesome, you two are not. Long live CrabFace!

Ta ta.

another new username !!

bye :wink:

Denis F:
another new username !!

bye :wink:

Why don’t you delete his posts as well, remove all trace of him?

I think he has! :laughing: Pre-mod is OK as it happens.(A minor inconvenience) Even though SOME wanted me banned, because I showed them up to be the tool that they really are.
I apologized for what I had said privately. My sentence was brief. Maybe SCF should chill out? :wink:

Am I the only one that thinks CrabFace is brilliant. Injects a much needed dose of humour in my opinion. Long live CrabFace

#ONWARD>>>

switchlogic:
Am I the only one that thinks CrabFace is brilliant.

yes :wink:

LONG LIVE CRABFACE!

I’ve got to shout to drown out the miserable oldies…

switchlogic:
LONG LIVE CRABFACE!

I’ve got to shout to drown out the miserable oldies…

+1 he makes me laugh and isn’t as offensive as some others here.

You can take our women, you can take our children (even tho that doesn’t stop us thinking of them :slight_smile: ) but you will never take our CRABFACE!

switchlogic:
Am I the only one that thinks CrabFace is brilliant. Injects a much needed dose of humour in my opinion. Long live CrabFace

#ONWARD>>>

To be honest, I prefer him/it to a couple of ‘multi-id’ spamming, useless ■■■■■ we have on here.

I just think he’s fun and I’ve no idea why’s he’s on premod. As usual certain people are allowed to pollute the forum daily with their bile but as soon as someone funny comes along BOOM, premod. Humour people, this site along with T&D needs more humour and less misinformed tripe, both have plenty of that already.