Complete cock on A9

Dr Damon:

Adonis.:

Dr Damon:

scotstrucker:
where on the a9 did this happen please? and what time? a friend of mine is wanting to get in contact with the driver a large silver insignia type estate car towing a caravan that pulled out of the house of braur at 15.40 and brake checked him at the top of the hill

I wonder if and why your friend got brake checked?
Maybe the vehicle braked for a good reason and it was nothing to do with your friend presumably being far too close.
Anything can happen anytime and any driver that travels too close by not easing off or otherwise is a complete plank.

There is no good reason to brake check.

■■■■.

A.

And there’s even less good reason to be too close.

■■■■

You advocate brake checking, anything you now say is irrelevant.

You’ve never driven anything bigger than a car you sad fantasist.

A.

AndrewG:

Carryfast:
Firstly as we know many caravan utilisers make up the definition ‘decent diesel’ and ‘well matched outfit’ to suit their own budget.In many cases that often means saving cash on the towing vehicle spec to spend more on a larger heavier caravan.IE some actual figures relating to towing vehicle weight and caravan weight and engine size/cylinders power/torque output and how stable is the outfit as part of that would be in order. :unamused:

^
This
As most caravans are only pulled around maybe a couple of times a year the combination is rarely a well matched outfit. If they were they wouldnt be struggling up hills as many do, with a head wind its even worse. The same can be said of many campervans, many large heavy ones on single rear axles and single tyres giving unwieldy handling especially on a blustery day. Its a euro wide problem though, going past droves of them during the summer months on the AR’s with the mobile toilet swaying around behind them can be a pita…

So what you are really saying Andrew G is that they are slow and hold you up? Most car drivers probably say the same about lorrys.
We are all entitled to use the roads so why do we have all these selfish types that want everybody to go at their speed?

Adonis can you understand English? Do you even bother to read my posts because every time you answer it is completely irrelevant to what I have said! Please show or tell me where I said I advocated brake checking?
And please answer me if you think travelling far too close to the vehicle in front is a wise thing to do.
Also I would stake my life on the fact that I drove a lorry while someone else was wiping your backside.

It is a sad reflection of today’s arrogant drivers who will not ease off to make some space all because they are in the right and the other driver was in the wrong.
It’s no wonder we keep hearing about these horrendous multiple accidents.

Carryfast:

Dr Damon:
Exactly as soon as you see them cutting in you ease off the gas.

Simple really.

Great so we now have the real muppets taking that to its logical conclusion by creating anarchy on the roads.With them expecting the unofficial general reversal of priorities. Such as give way to traffic entering from an entry slip and entering a roundabout etc etc.

Having said that ironically the latter of those examples at least is a better idea.At which point no doubt our caravan driving hero and you will be the first to moan about drivers not stopping when entering roundabouts. :unamused:

As usual Carryfast you misinterpret what has been said. :unamused:

Dr Damon:
Adonis can you understand English? Do you even bother to read my posts because every time you answer it is completely irrelevant to what I have said! Please show or tell me where I said I advocated brake checking?
And please answer me if you think travelling far too close to the vehicle in front is a wise thing to do.
Also I would stake my life on the fact that I drove a lorry while someone else was wiping your backside.

It is a sad reflection of today’s arrogant drivers who will not ease off to make some space all because they are in the right and the other driver was in the wrong.

You believe there is a good reason for brake checking, ■■■■. It is done by complete ■■■■■, like you, you utter cockend.

You’re despised here, why keep coming back? That’s right, because you’re a ■■■■.

A.

kicking off.jpg

Roll forward 20yrs when everything drives autonomously and there would be no story. Mind you in 10yrs when it’s 50/50…

Dr damon. Why are you even here? You hate hgv’s you hate us drivers!!! Kindly just do one. Your the worst kinda troll.

Dr Damon:

Carryfast:

Dr Damon:

Simple really.

Great so we now have the real muppets taking that to its logical conclusion by creating anarchy on the roads.With them expecting the unofficial general reversal of priorities. Such as give way to traffic entering from an entry slip and entering a roundabout etc etc.

Having said that ironically the latter of those examples at least is a better idea.At which point no doubt our caravan driving hero and you will be the first to moan about drivers not stopping when entering roundabouts. :unamused:

Until/unless we get an answer,as to exactly how,when and where the truck driver supposedly closed down a supposed quarter of a mile gap,with caravan utiliser having said that he’d supposedly ‘matched’ it’s speed on the entry slip at that point,I’d say that I’ve interpreted what you’re saying perfectly.In which case,also bearing in mind that caravan utilser doesn’t seem keen on telling us exactly how heavy the towing vehicle and the ‘van’ is and its engine spec and type of anti snake device chosen.I’m going with typical caravan utiliser,hasn’t got a good enough outfit to use entry slip roads properly as required and expected the truck driver to reverse the priorities at an entry slip road,while under power and maintaining momentum on a climb.All because caravan utiliser thought that he was too important to wait until the road was clear before entering from the slip road knowing the self inflicted limitations of his outfit. :unamused:

Munchkin:
Roll forward 20yrs when everything drives autonomously and there would be no story.

Oh wait you mean when those like Dr Damon are programming the autonomous vehicles along the lines of them making up the rules of the road to suit themselves as they go along and the speed of traffic is limited to that of the slowest vehicle. :open_mouth: :laughing:

CraigM:
Dr damon. Why are you even here? You hate hgv’s you hate us drivers!!! Kindly just do one. Your the worst kinda
troll.

No Craig I am not a troll. I have probably driven more trucks than some of you have had hot dinners. I do not hate trucks or their drivers. I have been involved with trucks and transport all my days and am involved it the future generation of transport right now.

What I do hate is ignorant drivers,arrogant drivers and aggressive drivers all of which will be thankfully a thing of the past soon.
I come on here to give my opinion and some don’t like it. Do I care? No but I do care about the bad driving and appalling attitudes on here and on the roads that cause some of these horrendous accidents that are happening more and more frequently these days.

Adonis.:

Dr Damon:

You believe there is a good reason for brake checking, ■■■■. It is done by complete ■■■■■, like you, you utter cockend.

You’re despised here, why keep coming back? That’s right, because you’re a ■■■■.

A.

Adonis do me a favour please. Just see if you can answer a question instead of ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ and more ■■■■.

Do you ever get brake checked?

Simple question

Answer here please…

Carryfast:

Dr Damon:

Carryfast:

Dr Damon:

Simple really.

Until/unless we get an answer,as to exactly how,when and where the truck driver supposedly closed down a supposed quarter of a mile gap,with caravan utiliser having said that he’d supposedly ‘matched’ it’s speed on the entry slip at that point,I’d say that I’ve interpreted what you’re saying perfectly.In which case,also bearing in mind that caravan utilser doesn’t seem keen on telling us exactly how heavy the towing vehicle and the ‘van’ is and its engine spec and type of anti snake device chosen.I’m going with typical caravan utiliser,hasn’t got a good enough outfit to use entry slip roads properly as required and expected the truck driver to reverse the priorities at an entry slip road,while under power and maintaining momentum on a climb.All because caravan utiliser thought that he was too important to wait until the road was clear before entering from the slip road knowing the self inflicted limitations of his outfit. :unamused:

Ok CSI trucknet you want me to justify myself by telling you outfit engine etc. Well I’m not, not because it’s affects anything. I don’t like my integrity questioned and not going to justify it to all the shining examples here.

Most of you are missing the point regardless of me being right or wrong in pulling out. The slip from the Blair Atholl turning is uphill and long. Even if I was the plank you all tarnish me by, the approaching truck has plenty of time to see if I am indeed a plank and adjust accordingly. Probably flashing his lights and venting but a safe driver would have slowed accordingly IF I had pulled in front of him. (I didn’t) any other action is unprofessional.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I’m out of here, this dipstick is full of ■■■■, she’s making it up as she goes along!

Stick to your wobble box love and leave the internet alone.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
I’m out of here, this dipstick is full of [zb], she’s making it up as she goes along!

Stick to your wobble box love and leave the internet alone.

Another who does not like hearing the truth about ignorant lorry drivers with no manners.

Thick as the theives

Carryfast:

Munchkin:
Roll forward 20yrs when everything drives autonomously and there would be no story.

Oh wait you mean when those like Dr Damon are programming the autonomous vehicles along the lines of them making up the rules of the road to suit themselves as they go along and the speed of traffic is limited to that of the slowest vehicle. :open_mouth: [emoji38]

We live in interesting times. As the Chinese curse reputedly says.

P Stoff:
Ok CSI trucknet you want me to justify myself by telling you outfit engine etc. Well I’m not, not because it’s affects anything. I don’t like my integrity questioned and not going to justify it to all the shining examples here.

Most of you are missing the point regardless of me being right or wrong in pulling out. The slip from the Blair Atholl turning is uphill and long. Even if I was the plank you all tarnish me by, the approaching truck has plenty of time to see if I am indeed a plank and adjust accordingly. Probably flashing his lights and venting but a safe driver would have slowed accordingly IF I had pulled in front of him. (I didn’t) any other action is unprofessional.

I haven’t missed the point mate, like I said before it’s the ‘caravan’ thing that has caused all the flak I reckon.
Everybody on here has been ■■■■ ed up, baulked up, messed up and ballsed up, by a car and caravan at one time or another…fact.
Unfortunately it looks like all the pent up anger and frustration with this has been chucked at you, a caravan man condemning a truck driver.

I see what you are getting at, you are basically saying even if you made the most stupid manouvre ever made by a car and caravan, not saying you did, not saying you didn’t, but the main point of this 4 pages of crap is this…

The guy in the truck (being a pro) should not have sat up your arse to intimidate you like a prick.
You are meant as a pro to raise above it, not act like a 44 tonne boy racer.
That is what is supposed to seperate ''US from ‘‘THEM’’
Cheers.

robroy:

P Stoff:

I haven’t missed the point mate, like I said before it’s the ‘caravan’ thing that has caused all the flak I reckon.
Everybody on here has been [zb] ed up, baulked up, messed up and ballsed up, by a car and caravan at one time or another…fact.
Unfortunately it looks like all the pent up anger and frustration with this has been chucked at you, a caravan man condemning a truck driver.

I see what you are getting at, you are basically saying even if you made the most stupid manouvre ever made by a car and caravan, not saying you did, not saying you didn’t, but the main point of this 4 pages of crap is this…

The guy in the truck (being a pro) should not have sat up your arse to intimidate you like a prick.
You are meant as a pro to raise above it, not act like a 44 tonne boy racer.
That is what is supposed to seperate ''US from ‘‘THEM’’
Cheers.

At last, hallelujah. I can take my toilet wobble box now and skulk off to my Beano with a torch under my blankets. You lot think caravans are bad. I start on the beet campaign this week and doing battle with tractors on the A17, you want frustration come play with me. Good night

Thought you had claimed you had already had your final word on this thread mate? :confused:

Anyway, you have £31.22 on the crowdfunding page I have set up for you. Can’t see it making the dough required for a proper holiday, but with the cash raised so far, you should be able to buy 6 tinned hot dog sausages, 2 toilet rolls, and a colouring book from your nearest camp site shop.

eagerbeaver:
Thought you had claimed you had already had your final word on this thread mate? :confused:

Anyway, you have £31.22 on the crowdfunding page I have set up for you. Can’t see it making the dough required for a proper holiday, but with the cash raised so far, you should be able to buy 6 tinned hot dog sausages, 2 toilet rolls, and a colouring book from your nearest camp site shop.

Much appreciated. Any hedgehog gravy granules gratefully received