Class 1 drivers think they are so superior

It’s quite simple really, I AM superior so bow your heads and kneel you peasants :laughing:

Speaking as someone who has only been superior for 10 months, I am struggling to cope with the daily burden of invincibility and all-powerful greatness. How on earth do you guys with years of experience carry this responsibility with such modesty and dignity? Try as I might, I can’t stop myself being an arrogant, aloof and nauseating barsteward. :grimacing:

I’m a terrible driver, straight up, bit of a wuss, and don’t really push the envelope. Only class 2 to boot

But I’m ■■■■■■■ mint on a manitou, so make up my time there.

As long as I get a wage that I’m happy with I don’t care, if it’s big or small, bendy or rigid.

So I’m a happy boy :laughing:

■■■■■■■:
Speaking as someone who has only been superior for 10 months, I am struggling to cope with the daily burden of invincibility and all-powerful greatness. How on earth do you guys with years of experience carry this responsibility with such modesty and dignity? Try as I might, I can’t stop myself being an arrogant, aloof and nauseating barsteward. :grimacing:

when you have done the job for over 20 years, it will come to you with ease when you look at the new replacement crew, that are the up and coming drivers of the future

they go around and around the roundabouts stuck as there sat navs has lost a signal, its just a joke to let these people lose with the keys to a truck but this is the future of the driving game. so long as they have there cpc card there now super truckers

so give it time my friend and in 20 years time you will find lots to pull the new robots to bits over.

Why do class 2 drivers keep bumping this thread,is it so they can tell all their mates they know a class 1 driver on a Internet forum?

For 29 years my licence told me I was class 2 but I know I am a class, above everyone else, so eat my dirt you lower classes :laughing:

Oh, to keep the equilibrium equal (hahaha) does having a class 1 crashbox psv get me into the higher echelons of driving society :laughing:

Hey F-reds.

Congratulations on being good with a man or two.

Because this thread is CLASS! One of course…

DP’s answers just keep getting better and better, worth it for that alone!

Yours
R2D2

■■■■ it. I’m that good you might well call it with a

Manithree :laughing:

bertiebus:
Personally think desi pete needs to go have a long look at guys who drive puddle jumpers.
We are the guys who go where you fear to tread.
Quite a few of us 7.5 drivers are ex class 1 coach drivers who just wanted to see home!!!

If your such a great driver just think about this…
I used to run from richmond nrth yorks via muker to nateby 4 days a week in an old b10m with a splitter.
Was great fun showing the punters just how tight those bridges are…
Then you will realise just how easy driving an artic is.

I used to go to Muker with hay and straw with a Sedd Atky 200 Was a very steady ride. Used to do cement out of Eastgate too. Got all the jobs that artics couldn’t get to and a lot were handball.
I still reckon it’s easier to turn an artic round than 4 wheeler with a 26’ body and way easier than a big numb 8 wheeler flat.
On the snobbery note even driving an artic isn’t good enough, unless you’re driving a Scania 900 mega super space cab with 400 lights 4 million tassles and the window almost totally covered by curtains.

renaultman:

bertiebus:
Personally think desi pete needs to go have a long look at guys who drive puddle jumpers.
We are the guys who go where you fear to tread.
Quite a few of us 7.5 drivers are ex class 1 coach drivers who just wanted to see home!!!

If your such a great driver just think about this…
I used to run from richmond nrth yorks via muker to nateby 4 days a week in an old b10m with a splitter.
Was great fun showing the punters just how tight those bridges are…
Then you will realise just how easy driving an artic is.

I used to go to Muker with hay and straw with a Sedd Atky 200 Was a very steady ride. Used to do cement out of Eastgate too. Got all the jobs that artics couldn’t get to and a lot were handball.
I still reckon it’s easier to turn an artic round than 4 wheeler with a 26’ body and way easier than a big numb 8 wheeler flat.
On the snobbery note even driving an artic isn’t good enough, unless you’re driving a Scania 900 mega super space cab with 400 lights 4 million tassles and the window almost totally covered by curtains.

Who has the biggest dad though :grimacing:

thread been going now for 10 pages …reminds me of a thread once i read in 2010 which just started with “f*ck you” and was till going at abt 30pages and months later …so im class 1 with a massive todger …im more superior than u all !!!...so feng u…u bunch of f**kers :smiling_imp:

I just passed today (class one) and thought I was God’s gift on way home I hope it was just a temporary bellend moment lol.

Im afraid not mate. Bellend moments last a lifetime.

I love being one.

Class 1/C+E are the cream of the cream on the highway.
Us Class 2/C drivers are just also rans.

Reality check - oh yes of course class 1 drivers are gods and have bigger ego’s than most.
After all they can drag & drop and off they go.

Where as class 2 drivers never drop their load & run!

All HGV/LGV drivers are all gods of the road and do a great job keeping UK plc stocked.

Note: This is a tounge in cheek view just in case anyone gets ■■■■ over it!

Can’t believe this thread is still going

widget:
Now is this driver class 1 or 2 ? :laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-F7SvQPu3g

Class 1 I reckon, who the hell wants an A frame nowadays apart from the bonkers Dutch.

Should class 2ers be allowed on this site?Not really truckers are they,piddling about in their little Tonka trucks.

eagerbeaver:
Im afraid not mate. Bellend moments last a lifetime.

I love being one.

ah well I worked hard to get here (cough) , and my hard earned so can live with it tbh :slight_smile: