Black Monday.

This coming Monday will now be referred to as Black Monday due to receiving some news.

I am that traumatised I can only give the following hints as to what just happened.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409939790.860015.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409939763.543605.jpg

New Reanult truck? Personally I like the premium but my senior moments are becoming more frequent. :blush: :laughing: :laughing: I think :confused: :confused:

Migrants in ya trailer or trying to get in ?

An actor from “Allo Allo” sold you some bad ecstasy tabs?

What’s wrong, don’t you know your onions■■?

You’ve discovered your part French?

Fulham FC:
You’ve discovered your part French?

Not that bad!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409950834.001424.jpg

With a self imposed addition to my uniform

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409950885.983714.jpg

You were running bent in france and got caught

Ha! Good moaning!

Seriously, unlucky mate

You got raped by a Frenchman on your own bunk because you didn’t buy any of those crap plastic door locks someone was peddling on here last week?

Contraflow:
You got raped by a Frenchman on your own bunk because you didn’t buy any of those crap plastic door locks someone was peddling on here last week?

:laughing: :laughing:

kjw21:

Quit ya moaning. Its a Volvo in all but the badge.

It ain’t the badge, I drive/drove a Renault anyway it’s the fact it looks like a melted welly.

the maoster:

:smiley:

If you’ve got children, you can show them a picture of the truck to frighten them if they’ve been naughty!

the maoster:

I’m searching my pockets to see if I have one left for the “handing over”.

Me 9am Monday.

MikeDBristol:

the maoster:

:smiley:

Careful Mike! Knowing what I meant tells me you’ve been a naughty, naughty boy. :smiley: :smiley:

kjw21:
It ain’t the badge, I drive/drove a Renault anyway it’s the fact it looks like a melted welly.

I’m sure you’ll get used to the looks and anyway its there to do a job not to look pretty. Also from what I’ve heard about the new Renault from other drivers, I think it might not be black Monday for very long. :wink: