Big Blue Stolen

Did it have an immobiliser or not?
if it did surely checking up on the previous owners might help as they might have had a set of keys.
any motorways near your yard? if so maybe the HA might have some footage from CCTV, also any shops, garages etc near you yard? could try asking them, most likely the thief was driven to your yard in a vehicle and the same vehicle would likely either be in front or behind your stolen truck if it shows up on CCTV.

take the insurane money, run to the hills with it and sit down and think thank christ that BIG BLUE CRAPPER HAS GONE :grimacing: . I did hear on the grape vine tho who may have taken it!! DO you want to no who it was, I dont want any rewards for the information the names are…Roy orbison, stevie wonder and peter …from peters and leigh :wink:

thanks for the info Globby, i’ll pass it on to the police :wink: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
thanks for the info Globby, i’ll pass it on to the police :wink: :laughing:

No probs pal glad to be of help :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Didn’t think the ‘BIG O’ was really :question: :question: visually impaired like the others :question: :question: :wink:
but heyho you learn summat new everyday :exclamation:

BTW Shuttle, hope you get your truck back, think this was a targeted thing :question: especially if it was seen pulling a box in a different part of the country a day or two later. Maybe the ‘Box Filler’ knew the unit ‘Big Blue’ as being a kosher outfit and just let the driver in and out without any serious security checks :question: Just a thought means nothing if the report of it being seen pulling a box somewhere after being nicked turns out to be false :exclamation: :exclamation:

Hope things work out good for you mate
Regards
Dave Penn;

gogzy:
Let’s hope he gets it back otherwise he’s gonna end up with a t cab :s

there is a rumor going around he’s been seriously looking at T cabs.

Spanky + Scania = trip to the funny farm :grimacing:

Semtex:

gogzy:

YER… in 1:24th scale

Hi mate sorry to hear your truck has been stolen have just put it on Facebook hope you get it back soon Steve.

globby 480:

Semtex:

gogzy:

YER… in 1:24th scale

Lmao

bubsy06:
any motorways near your yard? if so maybe the HA might have some footage from CCTV,

HA HA HA HA HA

God, that’s good for a laugh.

A lot of years ago, I was knocked off my motorbike on a motorway, described the car but couldn’t tell the reg due to face eating central armco, they couldn’t find it on the cctv, even though it was obviously near me and was once not damaged and later was damaged and gave them a very small time frame and which cameras etc.

Another time I had a car cut into the truck, literally started coming across, horn went on, brakes went on but I still collided with it’s nearside rear corner, it literally destroyed it, shattered side and rear window, bent the pillar bringing the roof down by about a foot. It didn’t stop to exchange details, just dived back on motorway, I phones police straight away, all details given, NOPE, can’t see it :unamused:

waynedl:

bubsy06:
any motorways near your yard? if so maybe the HA might have some footage from CCTV,

HA HA HA HA HA

A lot of years ago, I was knocked off my motorbike on a motorway, described the car but couldn’t tell the reg due to face eating central armco, they couldn’t find it on the cctv, even though it was obviously near me and was once not damaged and later was damaged and gave them a very small time frame and which cameras etc.

Another time I had a car cut into the truck, literally started coming across, horn went on, brakes went on but I still collided with it’s nearside rear corner, it literally destroyed it, shattered side and rear window, bent the pillar bringing the roof down by about a foot. It didn’t stop to exchange details, just dived back on motorway, I phones police straight away, all details given, NOPE, can’t see it :unamused:

I’m reliably informed that the only time they’ll look at road network CCTV is if it’s a fatal.

Rob K:

waynedl:

bubsy06:

HA HA HA HA HA

I’m reliably informed that the only time they’ll look at road network CCTV is if it’s a fatal.

or if the tv crew is with them

Is this the reason you are selling up?

Just seen one of your red trucks on Ebay?

DonutUK:

:laughing:

Gates:

Is it only me that can’t see any picture here? :confused:

DonutUK:

no, i had got both of the red ones for sale long before the blue one was stolen, sell one, replace the other

the one to sell has now sold, the replace, still trying to sell, the reason they are on Ebay and not sending them for part-ex is value, will get more for the truck if i sell it privately

Rob K:

Gates:

Is it only me that can’t see any picture here? :confused:

must be just you Rob, i can see it in both posts :wink:

DonutUK:

oh, and thanks for letting me know that i was selling up, i wasn’t aware of that :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

DonutUK:

oh, and thanks for letting me know that i was selling up, i wasn’t aware of that :unamused:

I must admit that I thought you might be packing in, having seen your red ones on the devils bay and hearing jeff was entering his last week. Glad to hear I was wrong.