Big Blue Stolen

starfighter:

shuttlespanker:

DonutUK:
Is this the reason you are selling up?

Just seen one of your red trucks on Ebay?

oh, and thanks for letting me know that i was selling up, i wasn’t aware of that :unamused:

I must admit that I thought you might be packing in, having seen your red ones on the devils bay and hearing jeff was entering his last week. Glad to hear I was wrong.

Pretty much the same as this.

Saw your truck for sale…then heard swraith was being made redundant…coupled with the Big Blue theft…not an entirely unreasonable conclusion to make?

Likewise, good to hear that it isn’t so.

Rob K:

Gates:

Is it only me that can’t see any picture here? :confused:

yes :wink:

:confused:

Rob K:
:?

roadtransport.com/blogs/big- … ooper2.jpg

Pic doesn’t work for me. In fact I can never get any content to load on rt.com for that matter. The site is always down or ridiculously slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I can see the pics & have np with rt.com it not that slow Rob so must be something at your end

animal:
I can see the pics & have np with rt.com it not that slow Rob so must be something at your end

Definatly you Rob, I’ve no probs and you can’t get much further south or west in mainland UK

My heads been up my arse recently with different things but how the ■■■■ did I manage to miss the theft of the big DAF. :blush: :blush:
You must be gutted mate,hope it turns up soon with not to much damage.

any more news rob ? i have been up as far as glasgow an down to canterbury an hav’nt seen it :frowning: hope it turns up soon

Rob K:
Pic doesn’t work for me. In fact I can never get any content to load on rt.com for that matter. The site is always down or ridiculously slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

System upgrade might be helpful. What do you have there, Windows 95? :wink:

Sorry to read this Rob. Just got back from Gran Canaria, didn’t see her out there

I cover a lot off Scotlandshire will keep eyes out for her Rob ,
Hope she turns up safe and well :-/

Has this fire in Heather got anything to do with Big Blue?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-le … e-14355193

It seems there have been several thefts and attacks in the yard.

Why would Big Blue start a fire in Heather, Wheel Nut?

truckerspal:

There have been a lot of lorry thefts and arson attacks in the Midlands recently, It seems more than normal if you read the local press. I remember the incidence of farmyard fires were greater in the summer holidays when kids were playing around. This just seems more organised.

*Of the 50 speed cameras in Lincolnshire, 15 have suffered criminal damage due to arson.

*A staff member was rescued from the Istanbul Restaurant in the Corn Market in Derby after a fire near the main entrance spread through the building.

Another blaze was started at the nearby Millets store in Morledge.

The attacks, which happened between 12.25am and 12.50am on Friday, are thought to have involved rubbish being set on fire.

*The blaze was started deliberately at PPP Pallets on the Wigwam Lane Industrial Estate.

Flames destroyed two vans and spread to a 44-foot lorry trailer.

*Arsonists targeted Scraptoft Hall yesterday.

The blaze was started on the first floor of the empty Grade II*-listed Georgian building, in Scraptoft, near Leicester, at about 3pm.

*"Six lorries, along with the cargo they were carrying, were badly damaged by this large fire

*Firefighters battled the blaze at a unit at Friar Gate Arches, which destroyed several vehicles inside, for more than three hours yesterday morning. A spokeswoman for the police confirmed the fire was being treated as arson.

truckerspal:

because Big Blue is a arsonist.

mickyblue:

truckerspal:

because Big Blue is a arsonist.

a [zb] truck starting fire,s :astonished: :astonished: