Best Trucking Vids online?

In a bit of a “Fan Boy” mood at the moment and enjoying watching lots of trucking vids on Youtube, blogs and other types alike.

Was wondering what the best watches online, and on youtube, you know of are?

Personally my favourite on Youtube are, our very own Switchlogic’s vids, and Whitelinefilms (some yank, but an entertaining one!)

Also, as I own a legal copy, Destination Doha is a good youtube watch when I’m away from home.
Look forward to seeing some new suggestions!

Alex

Because he’s a shy, retiring lad, or more likely presently posing for the speed cameras on the B 213 between Lingen and Cloppenburg, on his way to Hamburg, I would recommend these vids from our very own Coffeeholic:

youtube.com/user/Coffeeholic8

This guy post some decent vids online youtube.com/user/1958IanM#p/u/2/gC-7PJe7YFM

and to all the stobbie haters out there , something about cream cakes was mentioned :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Scarab:
In a bit of a “Fan Boy” mood at the moment and enjoying watching lots of trucking vids on Youtube, blogs and other types alike.

Was wondering what the best watches online, and on youtube, you know of are?

Personally my favourite on Youtube are, our very own Switchlogic’s vids, and Whitelinefilms (some yank, but an entertaining one!)

Also, as I own a legal copy, Destination Doha is a good youtube watch when I’m away from home.
Look forward to seeing some new suggestions!

Alex

Seansuth (but he had to take a lot of tutorial videos off), Whitelinefims (Steve), Austrian guy… Aid2003 who met up with a few Brit video makers and loads more including some good Brit and Aussie ones.
Can’t stand the ones that are monotonous droning and pausing for 10 mins at a time, with no scenery, or trucks in them.
This guy ( youtube.com/user/1958IanM#p/u/2/gC-7PJe7YFM ) who was mentioned above has been posting since 2007, and always high quality from day one.
I do some, they are usually sub 4 mins and just through the screen, so a bit boring… youtube.com/watch?v=wjJeTkGXuhQ

this guy works for sitra on powder tanks

destination doha on you tube (episodes)still worth watching… :smiley: :smiley:

Well, of course, the best Youtube clips are by scrapingthebarrel

:laughing: :laughing:

Inselaffe:
Because he’s a shy, retiring lad, or more likely presently posing for the speed cameras on the B 213 between Lingen and Cloppenburg, on his way to Hamburg,

Correct on all counts. I am shy and I was indeed busy with those cameras. Did get my hat-trick when I was flashed by one for the third week in a row. Full in the face flash during the early hours of Tuesday morning a little while after leaving the Raiffeisen truckstop in Lohne.

Check out the following YouTube channels:-
NewfieGuy89
RobWilsonII
RogerTrucker
R580NZ
Deathfromatruck (for all the ex-pat BFS fans)
Journey95
Truckertwotimes

is it in your blood ?

Those are good too:
youtube.com/user/aid2003
youtube.com/user/slimmon2000#p/u

Just been watching the Deathfromatruck series,personally thought it was excellent,a good viewing for anybody who fancies coming over.Didn’t see much coverage of highway driving in the winter but maybe that’s still to follow.Well done David Philip.

He’s left BFS (surprise-surprise) and is now working on the oil sands in Alberta driving a vac. truck. His new series is called “Black Gold” and features excellent film-making skills. Vince/Journey95 has also got some sublime skills behind the camera.

are there any vids taken throught the side window instead of the windscreen, you know , with a bit of… ahem… female scenery :blush: :smiley:

chaversdad:
are there any vids taken throught the side window instead of the windscreen, you know , with a bit of… ahem… female scenery :blush: :smiley:

Chiodovideo has a lens for the ladies now and again. :wink:
Italian lingo but good quality videos.

Chris Waite livestock… youtube.com/user/davev8580

An ERF addict… youtube.com/user/m648mvp

Heavy Haulage… youtube.com/user/eurodaily

A Foden fan… youtube.com/user/foden4405#p/u

Shopping trollies… youtube.com/user/s1u8rt

A van man… youtube.com/user/Bevoin1970

Stateside diaries… youtube.com/user/journey95

:stuck_out_tongue:

Driving in kazakhstan looks fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2b6ajJR18