back to the good old days
youtube.com/watch?v=sDbJ_ZdJqQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=nfiG40Kh … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-3Kdt7 … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=gfdiDw2b … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4-Twqq … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_LGmsF … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=goA6tO29 … re=related

Heres one I made a couple year ago, with photos of Oshkosh tank transporters.

Bet this guy fet a right c0ck :laughing:

oil tanker:
back to the good old days
youtube.com/watch?v=sDbJ_ZdJqQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=nfiG40Kh … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-3Kdt7 … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=gfdiDw2b … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4-Twqq … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_LGmsF … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=goA6tO29 … re=related

Excellent mate, thanks.
Well worth a look, and a listen to some of those voices lol.

I like watching the Aussie vids :blush:

gogzy:
this ones quite goood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WUeBLDx1XI

Looked like the cyclist was actually blaming the driver for that :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Made me chuckle anyway :laughing:

lots of sed ak’s
the song is a bit of an aquired taste :laughing:

gogzy:
this ones quite goood

That pillock got his comeuppence :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ellies dad:
Me on some quality Irish tarmac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52nTe6BN2VY

Me not impressed :stuck_out_tongue:

Me on Eriskay driving 18 t DAF CF:

Me driving 26t DAF CF from Benbecula towards North Uist:

You got some more movies from my trucking in Scotland on my channel.

And something more recent:
Me in Norway (but Sprinter only :stuck_out_tongue:)

(the scratching sound near the end of the movie is because I had a puncture before and fighting with it in the deep snow I was to shattered to put the damaged whell back to the rack, so I just put it on the back on the van. But I forgot to secure the rack and on some bump it felt off - I had to stop and secure it. Nothing dangerous, no damage, no harm done.

And to explain: the movie is not done from hand. It’s done from head - I discovered a great new way of making movies on my mobile hands free - I put my mobile onto my hat, under this bit you roll up
img02.allegroimg.pl/photos/orygi … 1334543781
I don’t know how you call it in English. Works great (but, off course, only in Winter, unless you wear your wool cap in the summer as well…)

Not a proper trucking video, but I quite like this one.

orys:
And to explain: the movie is not done from hand. It’s done from head - I discovered a great new way of making movies on my mobile hands free - I put my mobile onto my hat, under this bit you roll up
I don’t know how you call it in English. Works great (but, off course, only in Winter, unless you wear your wool cap in the summer as well…)

Good idea, but hope you don’t wear that ladies hat orys!

mickfly:

orys:

Good idea, but hope you don’t wear that ladies hat orys!

Off course, that was just a random pic from the net showing hat with this bit you roll up… :slight_smile:

Found these videos good, Following a Latvia driver around Europe.

Part 1:-
youtube.com/watch?v=RBxB59zI5t0

Part 2:-
youtube.com/watch?v=heMRwpGXdco

Part 3:-

youtube.com/watch?v=xHwQsK1SRuk

And about the man who “stars” in them, Is boring but worth the read at 2.32 :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTrFmo3t5kE

gogzy:
this ones quite goood

Notice the cyclist having a go and blaming the driver! :laughing:
Of course its always the lorry drivers fault!

Nice scenery in this guy’s vids.

Driving old scania without using clucth.

forever_cruising:

And about the man who “stars” in them, Is boring but worth the read at 2.32 :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Just reading some of the comments on his channal and cam across this

akaday (1 week ago)
Thats why our English trucking firms that use to do Euro are ■■■■■■, thanks to people like your dad running bent (against the law) Pat your dad on the back for being a loser and ■■■■■■■ us over. If people like your dad didn’t run bent and no one did our wages would be high all over europe. By the way M.A.N’s are aload of crap, just got rid of my 2010 for a Volvo FH16.

linispower (1 week ago)
akaday - for the first you should ask, what was the real situation… He worked in company with 5 trucks, other draivers drove 2 tours Italy-Latvia in month. My father drove 4 tours, but he get paid for it more than others… he did it only for himself - to earn more money, not for company, boss, contracts… and he also cant stand drivers, who are driving against the law FOR FREE… also, there is many drivers in Latvia who are driving almost for FREE, he HATES them very much… it was one of the reason when he had left his job where he was driving that white MAN… he tried to get out from boss better salary, but there were drivers who wasnt interested in it, so he left job…
by the way, i like Volvo more than other trucks, but i dont agree with you about MAN…

Andy smg:
Not a proper trucking video, but I quite like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oal9L43DaNw&hd=1

What a superb promotional video. I enjoyed that.

bigdavidg:

forever_cruising:

Just reading some of the comments on his channal and cam across this

akaday (1 week ago)
Thats why our English trucking firms that use to do Euro are [zb], thanks to people like your dad running bent (against the law) Pat your dad on the back for being a loser and [zb] us over. If people like your dad didn’t run bent and no one did our wages would be high all over europe. By the way M.A.N’s are aload of crap, just got rid of my 2010 for a Volvo FH16.

linispower (1 week ago)
akaday - for the first you should ask, what was the real situation… He worked in company with 5 trucks, other draivers drove 2 tours Italy-Latvia in month. My father drove 4 tours, but he get paid for it more than others… he did it only for himself - to earn more money, not for company, boss, contracts… and he also cant stand drivers, who are driving against the law FOR FREE… also, there is many drivers in Latvia who are driving almost for FREE, he HATES them very much… it was one of the reason when he had left his job where he was driving that white MAN… he tried to get out from boss better salary, but there were drivers who wasnt interested in it, so he left job…
by the way, i like Volvo more than other trucks, but i dont agree with you about MAN…

akaday, you’re an arse. The boy is only filming quality time being with his father.
He’s a keen film maker with an eye for editing, who’s practising on his dads profession.
Any issue’s with his dad should be taken with him acccordingly.