Bankrupt

Wheres the bankrupt thread gone ■■?

Sadly it went bankrupt and could no longer pay it’s posting fees so I moved it to a hidden part of the forum.

I may have moved it for other reasons though. :wink:

Doh, was just catching up on it and when I clicked on page 9 it disappeared , what did I miss :open_mouth:

Noworries:
Doh, was just catching up on it and when I clicked on page 9 it disappeared , what did I miss :open_mouth:

Same old TNUK BS, few knowitalls sprouting BS, few bully boy and nasty comments and the OP being stalked.
Glad it was deleted, went a bit too far and OTT to be honest.

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

Same old TNUK BS, few knowitalls sprouting BS, few bully boy and nasty comments and the OP being stalked.

Totally agree…

but you have to admit that the OP came across as a bit of a ■■■ - he really didn’t help himself… :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

OP of that thread did himself no favours and obviously had problems, but linking to other more personal stuff about him found elsewhere on t’internet wasn’t necessasry, it crossed the line into bullying.
I too am glad its been removed.

Piston broke:

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

Totally agree…

but you have to admit that the OP came across as a bit of a ■■■ - he really didn’t help himself…. :unamused: :smiley: :smiley:

A few Members on here, find someone’s ‘weakness’ and constantly attack that poster digging up as much hurtful BS as possible, just for a laugh. We’ve all posted ‘stuff’ we wish we hadn’t or done things we wish we hadn’t, online it’s hard to get rid of it, anyway, nuff said I spose.

totally agree, it went over the top and the folk that put the last few comments on it before it getting deleted are no better in any way then the O/p,

i agree

dle1uk:
totally agree, it went over the top and the folk that put the last few comments on it before it getting deleted are no better in any way then the O/p,

As already pointed out, the topic WASN’T deleted, it was simply moved to a part of the forum where it can’t be seen.

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

i never even posted on it :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as, apparently, according to one member on here, who cannot be named, because he will get mardy and throw all his toys out of the pram, i am a bully :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

i never even posted on it :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as, apparently, according to one member on here, who cannot be named, because he will get mardy and throw all his toys out of the pram, i am a bully :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WTF are you on? Who gives a toss if you posted on it or not? Do you want some kind of Medal or something for not posting?
OK, I’ll ask, who says you’re a “Bully”, your Boyfriend? Tell him it’s called ■■■, hehehehehe

dinosteveus1:

shuttlespanker:

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

WTF are you on? Who gives a toss if you posted on it or not? Do you want some kind of Medal or something for not posting?
OK, I’ll ask, who says you’re a “Bully”, your Boyfriend? Tell him it’s called ■■■, hehehehehe

did you not notice the laughing smilies?

or are you just too stupid to realise that i was taking the ■■■■?

there is a certain member on here who thinks that i am an internet bully because i don’t agree with most of the utter crap that he posts

so, do us all a favour, and do one!!!

shuttlespanker:

dinosteveus1:

shuttlespanker:

dinosteveus1:

Noworries:

did you not notice the laughing smilies?

or are you just too stupid to realise that i was taking the ■■■■?

there is a certain member on here who thinks that i am an internet bully because i don’t agree with most of the utter crap that he posts

so, do us all a favour, and do one!!!

After you saddo.

BTW, I can’t see any smilies on here, my Ad Blocker is playing up, hence why I hardly ever put smilies on my Posts, so naff off.

First on this thread you get indignant about

dinosteveus1:
…few bully boy and nasty comments…

on another thread but then,

dinosteveus1:
OK, I’ll ask, who says you’re a “Bully”, your Boyfriend? Tell him it’s called ■■■

and,

dinosteveus1:
After you saddo

…so naff off.

It really is a case of the gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming with you eh?

Coffeeholic:

dinosteveus1:

dinosteveus1:
OK, I’ll ask, who says you’re a “Bully”, your Boyfriend? Tell him it’s called ■■■

and,

dinosteveus1:
After you saddo

…so naff off.

It really is a case of the gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn’t coming with you eh?

the second and third quote was in reply to shuttlespanker, so what you on Neil?
Anyway, whatever.

BTW, I’m on my mobile so I can see your smiles shuttle :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :open_mouth: :smiley: soz.

dinosteveus1:
BTW, I’m on my mobile so I can see your smiles shuttle :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :open_mouth: :smiley: soz.

Strange that. As Tapatalk would post and allow you to see the emoticons

dinosteveus1:

Coffeeholic:

dinosteveus1:

dinosteveus1:

and,

dinosteveus1:
After you saddo

…so naff off.

the second and third quote was in reply to shuttlespanker, so what you on Neil?

I know. It doesn’t matter who they were in reply to, they could still be deemed nasty comments, which is what you were complaining about.

dar1976:

dinosteveus1:

Strange that. As Tapatalk would post and allow you to see the emoticons

It’s my pc with the problem and It’s a ff adblocker problem.
No problems on mobile either tapatalk or internet.