Another truck basher....?

Anyone seen the BBC news this morning about the muppet in Northampton who wants all hgv’s in lane 1 only on dual carriage-ways? He’s supposed to have started some campaign on Facebook, trying to drum up support for his short-sighted idiocy. They interviewed a few truck drivers at a truck-stop for their opinions, and predictably, they poured scorn on the idea :grimacing:

here you go theirs 2.
facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … ref=search
facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … ref=search

andy.

Andy :smiley:

love the comments

guys

lets get onto facebook and do what we did to the last lot of bashers :smiley:

just gave them a slating :laughing:

mickyblue:
Andy :smiley:

love the comments

Me too!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Edit… If you go to the wall on facebook (second link from 164480) it tells you the admin on the left hand side. Go to his page and his interests are re-enacting!! LMFAO.

No HGV should ever travel more than a 50 mile round trip

muppet :stuck_out_tongue:

location says he,s in middlesbrough, wished i knew where abouts, i would go and park my truck outside of his house then when he comes out to complain we could do a little “re-enactment of our own” :laughing:

So we shouldnt travel more than 50 miles …funny how his profile pic shows him in a light aircraft,
poluting the planet holding up commercial airliners etc…■■■■■■ muppet :unamused:
I bet hes a tree hugging cardboard shoe wearing eco warrior…(except when hes flying)
EDIT
just looked at his own page

" Wolviston Village to the Scottish border in 80 minutes!!! "
according to google maps that should be 2 hours 58 mins and 126 miles
I think we might be seeing why he doesn’t like HGVs…lol

hahahaha hes blocked people from adding him and giving him abuse.

chump

Im on it lol… Hes going down…

gogzy:
hahahaha hes blocked people from adding him and giving him abuse.

chump

ive just ent a friends request
i do hope he replys so i can give him loads of ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yet another walking advertisement for the benefit of contraception!!

looks like i’m goin to get a pay as yu go card for fone tommorrow & keep fonin the number that someone has kindly put up.

andy.

av you seen who is also a member,lmfao.
facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … 22&ref=sgm

andy.

164480:
av you seen who is also a member,lmfao.
facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … 22&ref=sgm

andy.

lol :laughing:

Nice to know Northampton has it’s share of fruit-loops. In West Oxon people are moaning about Hansons opening up a gravel pit near Standlake. The residents with their “No to gravel extraction” signs in their gardens obviously don’t know where the shingle on their driveways comes from, or the sand used to stick the bricks together in their extensions.

i’d actually consider supporting this barmy,foolish idea if it included 8 legger muckaway operatives,who some (not all) insist on overtaking you then pulling in, in a rather sharp/agressive manner…of course i mean the ones whom seemingly conveniently forget to cover/sheet the load of rubbish/muck that then blows out into my windscreen and all :imp: :imp: :imp: but alas i fear it’s ignorance or laziness to push the “easysheet button” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: could it be made any easier :question: :question: :question:

V8Actros:
i’d actually consider supporting this barmy,foolish idea if it included 8 legger muckaway operatives,who some (not all) insist on overtaking you then pulling in, in a rather sharp/agressive manner…of course i mean the ones whom seemingly conveniently forget to cover/sheet the load of rubbish/muck that then blows out into my windscreen and all :imp: :imp: :imp: but alas i fear it’s ignorance or laziness to push the “easysheet button” :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: could it be made any easier :question: :question: :question:

I agree with you. Considering most have notices like “do not sheet under powerlines” fixed in the cab, and that most are operated with large rocker switches in the middle of the dash, it should be second nature to flip the sheet as soon as you are loaded. But then again, I’m on a 6 wheeler (tend to get the slow/steady jobs loading by Dinky Toy).

papermonkey:
Anyone seen the BBC news this morning about the muppet in Northampton who wants all hgv’s in lane 1 only on dual carriage-ways? He’s supposed to have started some campaign on Facebook, trying to drum up support for his short-sighted idiocy. They interviewed a few truck drivers at a truck-stop for their opinions, and predictably, they poured scorn on the idea :grimacing:

Sounds like an excellent idea to me. :smiling_imp: