Another truck basher....?

group of muppets

actually, I think it might be a good idea, provided lane one was only used by hgv’s and cars were banned, as i’m convinced there would never be any hold ups when ■■■■■■■■ car drivers are taken out of the equation!!! :smiley:

haha 1 down, 1 to go :smiley:

:laughing: What a Tool.

However, i would gladly stay in lane1 if all cars were banned from travelling at anything less than the national speed limit on D/C, its easy to make a nonsensical campaign for anything these days, and i am off to lobby for a new motoring offence for car drivers called underspeeding.! you know who they are :smiley: :wink:

Chaversdad wrote

location says he,s in middlesbrough, wished i knew where abouts, i would go and park my truck outside of his house then when he comes out to complain we could do a little “re-enactment of our own” :laughing:

I found his place of work in about 60secs, and as they are a design and print company they must use trucks at some point, then perhaps we should organise a boycott of the place until they sack him :smiley: :smiley:

just keep fonig the fone number for his work’s and ask for paul webster then when he answer’s hang up,the company will soon get fed up with people foning for him,then they might sack him then he will not need a car because he will not have a job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

andy.

chaversdad:
location says he,s in middlesbrough, wished i knew where abouts, i would go and park my truck outside of his house then when he comes out to complain we could do a little “re-enactment of our own” :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Okay, lets start with “Duel” and finish off with “Joy Ride”

what a knob wants a good kicking :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ok own up, who cut him up on the A1M?

btw it wasnt me, i dont travel that far north (get a nose bleed going past the M69) :smiling_imp: