Andrew Bilton Transport

Must have been the Magnum if the merc has no writing on it :stuck_out_tongue: Ohh and if you ever need a driver mate i’m only up the road at Lincoln :wink:

Lycanthrope:
Must have been the Magnum if the merc has no writing on it :stuck_out_tongue: Ohh and if you ever need a driver mate i’m only up the road at Lincoln :wink:

cheer’s mate,but that position is well and truly filled from this friday…i may now be into a bit of profit within the next few months :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

anybody who has spotted the maggie over last two weeks,now has a proper pilot…yes this one will flash and acknowledge!! he will be famiular with quite a few of you guy’s when you spot him at truckfest this year :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

cant wait for truckfest now, you gonna give me a shot of thev8 or maggie
andy?
:smiley:

gogzy:
cant wait for truckfest now, you gonna give me a shot of thev8 or maggie
andy?
:smiley:

ayup gogzy,will have to be the v8 my great northern friend as the magnum pilot (mangnum force 1,new trucknet member) won’t be too happy if i offered out his unit for joyrides willy-nilly :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: i got the actros on for sign writing this weekend and some bloke coming from newcastle to put some polish on the magnums alloy and paint work,so come tues should all be looking pretty ■■■■ cool… :smiley:

wayhey

lets call it a late bday prezzie HAHA

cant wait to see the v8 once uvehad it signed up.

a few more to add to the collection…

the maggie looks well clean there andy!

I want to see the sign written actros on here mr bilton :exclamation:

youll see it at truckfest lil boy, ill see it the day before you though.

that may well be, but i’ve already had a drive of it :stuck_out_tongue:

and all going well i might be getting a shot of the v8, if andys nice and doesnt think im too strange LOL

also forgot to add, i can take one out on the publics roads myself and drive it without an instructor :stuck_out_tongue:

pipe down grandad :laughing:

I could take out the actros on the public roads too, just without a trailer :exclamation:

yea respect your elders lil boy

yea but i could take the v8 with the trailer :stuck_out_tongue:

now get on with your test and pass it before truckfest

ok pops you got it

and ill see you on the monday at truckfest.

ill prob look rough as bu hey what the hell :smiley:

give it a rest the pair of ya!

Hutchie:

anyone meeting at colsterworth for brekkie first?we#ll all be there…lol…just trying to sort a few pics of me signwriters work today along shortly…if i can do it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

well here’s the first signwriting shot…by mobile phone though…bit ruff…

Hutchie:

jealousy is kicking in i think

young hutchie has been rubbish with me this week