Andrew Bilton Transport

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Heā€™s gone from French To German :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nice looking bit of kit mate, very nice, if you ever need a spare pilot or a general ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  :wink: haha. Good luck with it all mate, hope it goes well for you

monarch of the highway:
looking nice mate i no its early days yet but come on wots better the u boat or the ice cream as for the kelberg i wouldnt have anything else had it four years and neva not got in anywhere (but that could just be that im agood driver)not bein nosey mate but are the rates on topblock a lot diff from wincantons

pm me your number terry and iā€™ll come back to you mate,not been on here for a while as been sorting motor n work out etc,all is well at mo anyway.

MR VAIN:
Lookin good mate, but regrettably, and i never thought iā€™d say this, but i think the Magnum still looks the smarter motor.

hiya robā€¦itā€™s all lies,lies,liesā€¦iā€™ve been around the world cruising since november,them picā€™s are all fake :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: slowly getting back into it mate,mostly one load a day,but thatā€™ll do for now as i still canā€™t move that fastā€¦unlike a MIGHTY V8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks to all you guyā€™s for message of luck and support,donā€™t think iā€™ll opt for 10 weeks off for christmas next year,and we finally sorted how to post picā€™s so more to comeā€¦even of me :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing: v8 actros (formerly andy bilton)

whoever drives the Maggie is a miserable sod, i saw him yesterday on the A59 heading towards York, i flashed and waved, and he totally ignored me :confused:

shuttlespanker:
whoever drives the Maggie is a miserable sod, i saw him yesterday on the A59 heading towards York, i flashed and waved, and he totally ignored me :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe he recognised you. :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

ayup mate,it certainly wasnā€™t me!!lol,thatā€™s my driver :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: canā€™t really say much more than that on hereā€¦

jessicas dad:

shuttlespanker:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe he recognised you. :laughing:

whereā€™s the two fingered sticky uppy smilie when you need it :confused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so which of the two motors would you like to drive?the magnum is better at pulling (loaded)on hills etc,but i find the actros more spacious inside with regards to storageā€¦and it sounds like a proper truck.

V8Actros:
so which of the two motors would you like to drive?the magnum is better at pulling (loaded)on hills etc,but i find the actros more spacious inside with regards to storageā€¦and it sounds like a proper truck.

If you learn how to drive the Merc it can pull as well as the rest,which is better on juice?

Neither truck would be hard to live with,iā€™d sooner the Worth built thou.

V8Actros:

Iā€™ll leave judgement until I see them side by side in peterborough

looks good that actros looks spankin mate not sure on them 2 blue lights on it though

V8Actros:

my old boss loves his mercs(had the 1st eps in the country)he bought a 54 plate 460 megaspace and i drove it a few times but i wernt to keen on it :smiley: and my last job i had a 54 plate 440 magnum which i liked a lot but recently i drove my old boss`s megaspace and ive realised i like this better than the magnum :smiley: there just seems theres too much wasted space in a magnum :smiley: but at the moment i drive any truck :smiley:

ellies dad:

V8Actros:

If you learn how to drive the Merc it can pull as well as the rest,which is better on juice?

Neither truck would be hard to live with,iā€™d sooner the Worth built thou.

a very valid point ed,i just need to get used to the merc telligent thing,itā€™s so different from the magnums optidriver2 box,i have tried max throttle on hills in merc and also taking it steady,but get same resultā€¦poor pulling power from a v8,maybe it needs valve clearances checking/adjusting for optimum results,i have considered getting it re-mapped etc,but i need to do me homework first as i plan to keep it 3yrs+.

Andy,i know a guy that has an 1848 mp1 v8,the company he workā€™s for has a load of v8 Mercā€™s from skā€™s to mp2 540ā€™s anyway he sez that a v8 should be noisy ,not like Scaniaā€™s - more echoey. If not check the injectorā€™s!

ed,itā€™s definatley got that ā€œuniqueā€ merc sound like no other motor,donā€™t think itā€™s too noisy thoughā€¦plenty of the other odā€™s on our job rekon it sounds like a v8 merc should do,but then again they had v8ā€™s and v6ā€™s through the 80ā€™s/90ā€™s when fuel was cheap and good living could be made.andy.

Spotted Mr Bilton yesterday :slight_smile: A46 northbound just going under bridge at bingham, about 13:40, Truck looked nice and smart :wink:

was that me merc or magnum?hoping the mercā€¦signwriting coming soon as per magnumā€¦watch this spaceā€¦lol