Andrew Bilton Transport

little enis:

MR VAIN:

little enis:
Best and coolest truck ever built, good job a lot of you old ■■■■■ cant get in them or me, Rupert and Andy would not be different from all of the other eurotrotter pilots

YEAH, WHATEVER!

Strong words from a man thats had most of them, weren’t you a big (little) DAFt man? :unamused:

You know you would like one but you dont like to be different or noticed, I know!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yeah you know me, would hate to draw attention to my self :wink:

Hutchie:
its a hydroplane! to keep it stuck to the grounds at high speeds! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

more like to stop it shaking to bits :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How do you tell a Renault Magnum driver?

dirty hands and teeth marks in their paperwork

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks guy’s/gal’s for all your kind/constructive comments,as i am now laid up for good while :cry: :cry: i have taken on another driver to pilot my pride n joy…but alas…i shall be back on the road in the new year with a sparkly…motor!!it may well be swedish…can’t say much more than that at mo… :wink: :wink:

little enis:
Here is a pic of another maggie

where abouts can get some chequer-plated kick plates made up like them on this pic??thks andy.

just to shock mr vain i have seen this truck actually working just before xmas and it was dirty too so it does really manage to get out of felixstowe :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

little enis:

MR VAIN:

little enis:
Best and coolest truck ever built, good job a lot of you old ■■■■■ cant get in them or me, Rupert and Andy would not be different from all of the other eurotrotter pilots

YEAH, WHATEVER!

Strong words from a man thats had most of them, weren’t you a big (little) DAFt man? :unamused:

You know you would like one but you dont like to be different or noticed, I know!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

why is there a american flag on it
:unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth:

hint “little enis” smokey and the bandit joshh also early magnums had an american mack engine in them

That’s a nice rig Andy,very well finished off. Do Atlas now brand there crane’s Terex? The trailer’s a fine job too,what make is it?

AYUP E’D,THE TRAILER IS SDC 43’FOOT,HAD DURABRITES (AS I DON’T DO WHEEL POLISHING!)IT ACTUALLY LOOKS ALOT BETTER NOW I’VE HAD IT ALL SIGN WRITTEN UP,PLUS IT’S GOT NET SIDES ON NOW,ALSO SPECCED THE “MERITOR TYRE INFLATION SYSTEM” AS WELL,NO NEED TO CHECK TYRE PRESSURES ANY MORE :laughing: :laughing: ALSO HAD THE PIN SET BACK SPECIALLY FOR THE MAGNUM,TRY GET BIT MORE WEIGHT ON FRONT END.THE CRANE,ALSO NEW FROM PLANT EQUIPMENT,ALFRETON,ATLAS 105.2,THERE ARE SOME STICKERS ON IT WITH “TEREX” ON,THINK IT’S TWO MANUFACTURERS INTO ONE MAYBE? I RUN IT ALL OFF PTO,WHICH WORKS RATER WELL,IT’LL LIFT 2 X PACKS OFF AT A TIME,I CAN TIP FULL LOAD IN UNDER 10MINS (IF I’M IN HURRY) :wink: :wink: NOT BAD FOR A “YOUTH” AS ME DAD CALLS ME :laughing: :laughing: ANYWAY AS YOU KNOW,I DON’T DRIVE IT ANYMORE,I EMPLOYED A MATE,WHO IS DOING WELL AT MO,SO IF HE DON’T FLASH ALL YOU GUY’S YOU KNOW WHY… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: THE MERCS ON ROAD FROM 2ND FEB (ASSUMING ME INTERIM COMES THROUGH IN TIME).

HURRAH!!we have finally sussed this ere photo posting biz…well mrs bilton has :blush: :blush: well here is my latest addition to my little fleet,just been pottering about this week,doing a few loads now i’m just about back on me feet…quite litterally!!(for those that know my bad luck back in november)comments please…mr vain,hutchie,garner lives,bricktrotterXL,monarch,ellies dad,jessica’s dad,rog and prob quite a few more…anyway wish me luck guy’s n gals in the current climate etc etc… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lookin good andy! & well done you finally got pics up! lol

lookin good

parking them so close is it a good idea

get on
after all the french and gremans dont realy get on

Very nice outfit mate those rear positve steer trailers are really good,borrowed one for a few days once.Just watch the swing at the back when turning away from the kerb abit sharpish ,.caught me out first time :astonished: :astonished: .Best of luck anyway were still a bit quiet up here.

Your building a nice looking fleet there andy.
Good luck with the new motor

lovely truck’s Andy,i could get very attached to that trailer behind the Magnum…it make’s the rig. Not sure about the 2 blue light’s on the Merc thou :question: . Look’s like there’s plenty of noise on the Merc roof :sunglasses: . Best of luck to you and your business.

well done andy, the merc looks very nice as does the renault. glad " your back on yer feet " be more careful next time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

looking nice mate i no its early days yet but come on wots better the u boat or the ice cream as for the kelberg i wouldnt have anything else had it four years and neva not got in anywhere (but that could just be that im agood driver)not bein nosey mate but are the rates on topblock a lot diff from wincantons

looking good great mate really is just shame your driving 1 of hitlers revenges lol speak to you in week mate

Lookin good mate, but regrettably, and i never thought i’d say this, but i think the Magnum still looks the smarter motor.