Andrew Bilton Transport

V8Actros:

Hutchie:
give it a rest the pair of ya!

anyone meeting at colsterworth for brekkie first?we#ll all be there

only there if your paying great mate… oh and i’ll only be having fresh orange juice to and bowl of special K

gogzy:
and all going well i might be getting a shot of the v8, if andys nice and doesnt think im too strange LOL

also forgot to add, i can take one out on the publics roads myself and drive it without an instructor :stuck_out_tongue:

LETS BE HONEST WOULD YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE A MERC ON THE ROAD… LESS ITS FOR A BET OR DARE LOL

SORRY Great mate

id take anything out on the road right now bricktrotter

im quite easy, could be worse could be an iveco

I look forward to seeing the Actros with its newest addition either on tinternet or at Truskfest :smiley:

well all signwriting complete,bumper re-sprayed and kinda looking ok,and those of you that know me will fully understand why my alloys will look as they do… :open_mouth: :smiley: :exclamation:

V8Actros:
well all signwriting complete,bumper re-sprayed and kinda looking ok,and those of you that know me will fully understand why my alloys will look as they do… :open_mouth: :smiley: :exclamation:

No comment!

Where you going south on the m5 today Mr Bilton? it would have been around 12 ish

some more

cheer’s for that my great northern cameraman friend… :wink: :wink: top pic’s and a top weekend :exclamation: :exclamation:

the big merc is lookin very well,lose the blue lights thou

no problem great mate, ding dang do.

i think the blue lights have gonna from the v8 plus the actros looks even whiter in person than in the pics, it was really really bright., heres some more, ps ive finally figured out how to work this ■■■■ camera properly…only taken me 6 months haha

and i give you

Mr and Mrs Bilton, And Nick (bricktrotter xl)

I think a New actros would look good in those colours and the new fh :smiley:

just a bit of an update… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

front end of the v8 looks a wee bit low there great mate.

ripped it off 3 weeks ago great northern friend :cry: and knackered the n/s step :cry: all sorted and re-painted now,then last week scraped o/s step :unamused: but that will polish out…hopefully :neutral_face:

not good great mate, but i found something interesting today, but your gonna have to wait a few weeks till you find out :stuck_out_tongue:

gogzy:
not good great mate, but i found something interesting today, but your gonna have to wait a few weeks till you find out :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope it makes me :smiley: …could do with it at mo mate… :unamused:

i think it may make you smile mr bilton.

just purchased a new 520dxi…pic’s in the coming weeks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: should just about be all signwritten up for east coast truckers convoy 2010!