And WHAT TYPE of bag do you use

and so you put stuff in a bag
whats your preferred choice

Rucksack type. Had hold all but gaffer always thought my flask was full of diesel…

Lidl’s carrier bag…For that “flip-flop, fresh of the ferry” look. :wink:

“pilot” case…

Pilot case also

a old rucksack full of cable ties ,crumbs ,old memos etc etc :open_mouth:

so much stuff, pilot case, holdall, cold bag large (usuall put back in car once fridge is full) duffel bag with kitchen kit in which includes an electrical reel for power from batteries direct to stop frying cab sockets with kettle. and the list goes on map bag etc. cant leave anything in the motors or it goes missing or they just break it. bought a new container lock had a few moans about key for it not left in the truck, first time i left the key gone.

bigvern1:

You can afford to BUY a carrier bag? I use tesco or asda, they’re free!

Police patrol holdall from silvermans,
loads of compartments space for maps sat nav etc

truckerjon:

bigvern1:

You can afford to BUY a carrier bag? I use tesco or asda, they’re free!

Not in Wales they’re not! 5p for every bag here, including the bags they give you in McDonalds/chip shops etc.

Coming soon to everywhere else!

Backpack.jpg
This one.

Coffeeholic:
This one.

You got enough zips on that? :slight_smile:

Dave55:

Coffeeholic:
This one.

You got enough zips on that? :slight_smile:

Yes thank you, I feel 10 is sufficient.

I hope this helps.

Coffeeholic:
This one.

Snap.

Big holdall on wheels if i’m away for a few days, I can fit everything I need in it, makes a terrible noise :open_mouth: when I pull it along in the early hours when everything is dead quiet :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gogan:

Coffeeholic:
This one.

Snap.

Snap x2 - just about to get a Bridge Height Truckers map in the rear part nicely with the corners folded slightly

I did have the pilot case - but the things fell apart and content fly about in the cab.

leo.saphira:

Gogan:

Coffeeholic:
This one.

Snap.

Snap x2 - just about to get a Bridge Height Truckers map in the rear part nicely with the corners folded slightly

I did have the pilot case - but the things fell apart and content fly about in the cab.

It was always going to happen. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I’ve had that one for about 3 years now and it’s still going strong and as good as the day I got it.

Laptop, if I take it, and folder with some documents and paperwork in it in the double zipped rear compartment. Spare tacho roll(s), charger, headphones and car key go in the small pocket on top. Sandwiches, snacks and kitchen roll in the next double zipped one, or wash bag and change of clothes if going on a night out. Gloves, in a plastic bag, and a Hi -Viz, which hasn’t been out the bag for about 5 months or more, in the next one. Pens, tape measure, small LED torch, spare phone battery, ID card, notebook and passport in the next. Nothing in the front one or the two on the side with the angled zips. Flask in one net pocket and bottle of water or pop in the other. Sorted

one about 22 yrs of age blonde hair & blue eyes is my preference but to be honest I will put my stuff in any old bag :smiley:

images[4].jpg

bag

layby:
a old rucksack full of cable ties ,crumbs ,old memos etc etc :open_mouth:

Sounds just like mine :smiley: