An apology - mickeyblue

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to mickeyblue for comments I’ve made towards him over the last couple of days in my “Flashing cars in” thread and Rob K’s “INVINCIBLE SO-CALLED PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS” thread. (no need to shout Rob).

Rikki has spanked my arse and I’ve learnt my lesson.

It all started while I was unexpectedly stranded on an industrial estate for six hours on Friday when the production of my load was delayed. All I had with me was a sausage roll and my iPhone. Once the sausage roll was gone, boredom set in and one thing led to another. I admit I got carried away and I crossed the line.

mickeyblue, I am genuinely sorry for my comments towards you, it was nothing personal, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish you all the best in your chosen career and I hope you can accept my apology.

Drive safe everybody.

Thanks for reading,
Peace and love,
The Crab.

oink oink

Don’t worry you’ll grow those claws back!

SmashedCrabFace:
I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise to mickeyblue for comments I’ve made towards him over the last couple of days in my “Flashing cars in” thread and Rob K’s “INVINCIBLE SO-CALLED PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS” thread. (no need to shout Rob).

It all started while I was unexpectedly stranded on an industrial estate for six hours on Friday when the production of my load was delayed. All I had with me was a sausage roll and my iPhone. Once the sausage roll was gone, boredom set in and one thing led to another. I admit I got carried away and I crossed the line.

mickeyblue, I am genuinely sorry for my comments towards you, it was nothing personal, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish you all the best in your chosen career and I hope you can accept my apology.

Drive safe everybody.

Thanks for reading,
Peace and love,
The Crab.

lolwut. Is this post for real?

I thought PVC Plod were fair game!

Rob K:

Yes Rob K, it’s for real.

…and stop using internet abbreviations like “lolwut”. It doesn’t suit you.
It’s like my grandad saying “ya get me bro?”.

SmashedCrabFace:

Rob K:

Yes Rob K, it’s for real.

…and stop using internet abbreviations like “lolwut”. It doesn’t suit you.
It’s like my grandad saying “ya get me bro?”.

lulz :wink:

Rob, your old enough to be my ancestor. Act your age and stop trying to be cool like us kids.

SmashedCrabFace:
Rob, your old enough to be my ancestor. Act your age and stop trying to be cool like us kids.

kthxbai :smiley:

MNDBHAC! :wink:

Youve both totally ■■■■■■ lost me Rob and Bigvern :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

M. akes N. o D .ifference.B. ecause H. e’s A. [zb]
Hope this helps! :smiley:

PM sent

Thank you for saying sorry. I also say sorry for the cheap box of chocolates that have been sent to you :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

bigvern1:

aha! yep got it ,thanx,still dont get Robs tho :smiley:

Rob is saying “Okay thanks bye” in a dismissive manner.

/THREAD

calebs gramps:

bigvern1:

kthxbai

It means OK thank you goodbye, in an insulting way.

Coffeeholic:

calebs gramps:

bigvern1:

kthxbai

cheers coffee,im not up with all this bloody text speak… :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

calebs gramps:

bigvern1:

kthxbai

It’s not insulting. Now you’re just being a ■■■■ stirrer! :imp: It’s said in a ‘whatever’ fashion.

SmashedCrabFace:

Drive safe everybody.

Thanks for reading,
Peace and love,
The Crab.

I knew you wasn’t in Rob K’s league, he would never say “Sorry” :unamused:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

calebs gramps:

bigvern1:

kthxbai

It’s not insulting. Now you’re just being a [zb] stirrer! :imp: It’s said in a ‘whatever’ fashion.

Meh. :wink: