albion1971

Rob K:
If you’re going to play the ‘personal attack’ card then I want to play the ‘trolling’ card as that’s essentially what his unrelenting round-the-clock LGV-driver-bashing posts now amount to. :bulb:

that sounds fair to me :wink:

If you lot can’t sort this out between yourselves both sides will get moderator treatment :wink:

Rob K:
If you’re going to play the ‘personal attack’ card then I want to play the ‘trolling’ card as that’s essentially what his unrelenting round-the-clock LGV-driver-bashing posts now amount to. :bulb:

Seriously, I cant argue with that rob :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
If you lot can’t sort this out between yourselves both sides will get moderator treatment :wink:

UH OH!
runs away and hides…

B…

Got bored on page two, here’s an idea, ignore Albion’s posts if you don’t like reading them, or use the ignore feature we have on the site. That way you will not see his posts.

He is posting an opinion, that’s a big part of this site, it may not agree with your own opinion, but that’s not against the rules, so all the moaning in the World will do nothing, unless it makes you feel better and there’s even a thread (this one) where you can do that.

Everyone’s a winner…

newmercman:
Got bored on page two, here’s an idea, ignore Albion’s posts if you don’t like reading them, or use the ignore feature we have on the site. That way you will not see his posts.

He is posting an opinion, that’s a big part of this site, it may not agree with your own opinion, but that’s not against the rules, so all the moaning in the World will do nothing, unless it makes you feel better and there’s even a thread (this one) where you can do that.

Everyone’s a winner…

I’d tentatively suggest he should maybe look into forming some new ones on a variety of topics.

I bet we’re enjoying his holiday more than his missus. :laughing:

I’m eagerly anticipating an update on the general driving standards whilst travelling to and from his destination when he gets back too.

Dan Punchard:
Poor driving standards ,isn’t that why we can’t wait for friday to come.

The next episode of Trucks & Trailers surely?

Own Account Driver:

newmercman:

Everyone’s a winner…

I’d tentatively suggest he should maybe look into forming some new ones on a variety of topics.

I bet we’re enjoying his holiday more than his missus. :laughing:

I’m eagerly anticipating an update on the general driving standards whilst travelling to and from his destination when he gets back too.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Apparently albion is a women not a bloke.

jessicas dad:

Now you mention it the nagging kinda gave it away. :blush:

jessicas dad:

We are doomed

Dare I ask… :smiling_imp:

Rob K:

Are you thinking of a certain TC :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

Rob K:

Are you thinking of a certain TC :laughing: :laughing:

Well if it is her then she isn’t just a lowly TC anymore she is in charge of the whole shebang Senior Traffic Commissioner. :laughing: :wink:

Well who is this dieseloforme cos he is another spammer.

jessicas dad:
Well who is this dieseloforme cos he is another spammer.

Seems to have links to the police from what I have seen from his post’s