Agency Driver Network

gogzy:

padsmrs:

war1974:
go and sign on for manpower royal mail as stated is 11.75 per hour proper holiday pay and the pay for days is/was £9 then 11.75 after 8 hours easy work and decent kit and runs.

If its out of chelmsford it’s too far, we’d need to get a second car and he’s getting more per hour with his current agency, thanks though

#once youve done the 12 week thing youll be up to £16 an hour for days

Wrong.
14 days 16 nights although all kinds of rates kick in. Im currently getting paid as rm driver :sunglasses: hours are crap though nearly all day work has gone from ema. Wouldn’t mind a few years on a perm contract though talk about easy money.
Its no wonder the rm has got no money they’re paying rigid drivers£14.35 for an afternoon shift! Cheers :laughing:

Would this all be last-minute work by any chance?

Seems unlikely to be rates like that for planned cover for leave, etc.

Eg. Manpower phone you up, and offer 5xafternoon shifts for the whole week at the rates you suggest?

In Kent, Manpower told me it was £9.50ph, and only £13.50ph on sundays which is as useful as a chocolate T pot, since sundays are as rare as rocking horse crap unless it’s on “last minute cover” basis! :confused:

No mate i get paid what they get paid thanks to the awr:D
A driver told me crick set a load of agency on just after it kicked in but i don’t know if its true. I’ve got 4 nights booked next week but week after could be none it certainly bulks up pay from quiet weeks.