A few pictures from the last week

These are miscellaneous pics taken recently, as you can see the sun was making an appearance!

First off, this really smart couple of Eurolink International trucks based in Ipswich:

This is an ex-Carters Scania, now used as a weighbridge tester. Unlike Mr Vain’s truck, these guys didn’t take too much care in removing the Carters livery! Must be a tiring job testing weighbridges. :open_mouth:

Next is a brand new-ish Ralph Morton motor, I was wondering if the K-Line takeover would result in a new livery, but it seems not.

At Orwell there is usually a line up of K&M Scanias as they park their trucks up there.

This is an ex- AM Searle merc, a few of these in their original livery appeared in a thread on the ‘Old Time’ section of the forum. Ronin Global Services seem to have bought a job lot of 'em.

Rear view…

Another line-up of various motors:

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for sharing those mate - there’s some good pics there.

Alex

Good pix mate. Amazing to think that AY51AWU is Mr.Vains sibling. For those that haven’t noticed Mr.Vain original reg was AY51AWR.

Good god ROb almost didnt recognise MrVain there!! :smiley:

Hi Chorcheela

Liked the pics. When you were taking them, did you manage to get a clear shot of WK 51 BVF that you could post?.

The reason I ask is that it used to be a Samworth Brothers truck and was driven by a friend of mine, so would be good to show them it now

Thanks in advance

Sam

GrooveRider2006:
Hi Chorcheela

Liked the pics. When you were taking them, did you manage to get a clear shot of WK 51 BVF that you could post?.

The reason I ask is that it used to be a Samworth Brothers truck and was driven by a friend of mine, so would be good to show them it now

Thanks in advance

Sam

Hello mate, glad you liked the pictures. I’m afraid what you see is all there is; that DAF was close to the others and so prevented a clear shot.

bugcos:
Good god ROb almost didnt recognise MrVain there!! :smiley:

I wonder how many othr trucks like mine on the road had a humble appearance with their first owners and then got a new lease of life? Anyone got anymore before and after makeover shots?

How about this Rob…
From this…

To this…

Sorry kindle i’d forgotten about yr v8. Still can’t believe you walked away from it. Looked to be a half tidy motor to start with, paint makes so much difference.

Sorry chorcheela, hi jacked yr post. Going to start this as a new thread. Must be so many more makeover trucks out there■■?

Heres some of mine…

Photobucket

Scania 111

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Still working on the black one :smiley:

Sorry Chorcheela I followed Mr Vain and Hi Jacked your post :blush:

Blissy:
Sorry Chorcheela I followed Mr Vain and Hi Jacked your post :blush:

How did i know it would be my fault!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

R400SCS Makes me think that might of been a Scania demo truck. Could be way offline, just the first thing that wnt thru my mind.

That 111 looks like an old workhorse :smiley: I liked those.

Good working shot too

How did i know it would be my fault!!!

Because Rob whoever is in front gets the blame surely the guy following cant be liable for anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

R400 SCS was originally on SCS Transport from Northamptonshire thats who had it before me

[/quote]
That 111 looks like an old workhorse I liked those.
Good working shot too

About 1986 loading in West Thurrock I think…That motor went every where and never let me down it was Ex Russell Davies and was 330 horses if I remember rightly…I wouldnt want to be driving it now though :smiley: :smiley:

Blissy:
How did i know it would be my fault!!!

Because Rob whoever is in front gets the blame surely the guy following cant be liable for anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

R400 SCS was originally on SCS Transport from Northamptonshire thats who had it before me

That 111 looks like an old workhorse I liked those.
Good working shot too

About 1986 loading in West Thurrock I think…That motor went every where and never let me down it was Ex Russell Davies and was 330 horses if I remember rightly…I wouldnt want to be driving it now though :smiley: :smiley:

Any more pics of your ex- BVBA 580■■ That’s another interesting motor!!

Any more pics of your ex- BVBA 580■■ That’s another interesting motor!!

Heres a few Chorcheela…not sure if youve seen these ones or not
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Have you seen it about at all ? it was running boxes out of Felixstowe last I heard…I think the firm was FCL or something like that.

One thing i believe we may have in common Blissy, we both appear to like stuff different to the norm. I’m refering to the 5th picture. Nice touch’s.

Hiya Martin,
glad to see your still alive!! thought you’d given up on big wheeling, still living near Diss?? and did you finish the house build. Very impressive, driving a big lorry and computer literate, more than can be said for me.
Best regards Paul ex Kemballs Forks

Ps. You obviously don’t have night vision problems!!

big V8 scania tiwn stacks thats how to do it . :sunglasses: :sunglasses: