2012 the year of the troll

Rikki-UK:

49er:
Come back folks, its back on … :wink:

Simples even the biggest idiot can understand that, cant they?

I don’t know, tell me■■?

Rikki-UK:
over 5000 unique users have accessed the forum so far today

There were nearly 70k at the Man Utd V WHU game the other week, but they weren’t all there to see WHU … :wink:

49er:

Rikki-UK:

There were nearly 70k at the Man Utd V WHU game the other week, but they weren’t all there to see WHU … :wink:

I wasnt at that match but I suspect almost all attending had a great time and small minority tried to make arses of themselves- part from that small point I dont get the comparison :wink:

49er:

Rikki-UK:

Well anyone who supports west ham has to be a bit of a lady’s private area so I guess you will get a few of them out of the 5000 users.

How about pre modding anyone who starts a lets slag off stobart thread. Four today because one of there lorrys charm thee fire. Any other firm it would be hope the drivers ok etc.

kr79:

49er:

Rikki-UK:

Well anyone who supports man utd has to be a bit of a lady’s private area so I guess you will get a few of them out of the 5000 users.

How about pre modding anyone who starts a lets slag off stobart thread. Four today because one of there lorrys charm thee fire. Any other firm it would be hope the drivers ok etc.

FTFY :slight_smile:

kr79:

Rikki-UK:
You know and I know …
Oh I Iook, and never cease to be amazed at the immaturity of some folks who claim to be adults- but hey hoy if it swings your boat

I quite enjoy immature stupidity of all kinds it makes the world a brighter place.

I have to agree, people take all this to much to heart,its not real life its the internet.

I too have made full use of the “Foe” button. If you don’t like what you see, ignore the vile people.

I look in and sometimes post on the facebook fakes, I think it keeps a lot of crap off of trucknet. Surely that’s a good thing :bulb:

Here’s an idea, as we all know there is a thing going on between a few members, how about the admin team getting into their accounts and putting a block in so that they cannot see what each other is posting, sort of like the friend/foe thing, but without any of the parties involved having a choice in the matter :bulb:

Proactive moderation is how I see it and if they don’t like it…well, the door’s over there :arrow_right:

There’s no doubt about it, the quality of the board has increased a hundred-fold since the trolls were booted off.

It’s almost like it used to be in the old days when somebody asked a question about something and somebody else answered it :wink:

Harry Monk:
There’s no doubt about it, the quality of the board has increased a hundred-fold since the trolls were booted off.

It’s almost like it used to be in the old days when somebody asked a question about something and somebody else answered it :wink:

Step away from the wooden spoon :wink:

shuttlespanker:

Rikki-UK:

shuttlespanker:
7/10 for the rant, could do better :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seems to have got a decent response any chance of marking up to an 8/10 :wink:

no, because the original rant was ■■■■ poor, and i have only just learnt how to count to 7

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tonka236:

shuttlespanker:

Rikki-UK:

shuttlespanker:
7/10 for the rant, could do better :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no, because the original rant was ■■■■ poor, and i have only just learnt how to count to 7

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ey up Tonka, i might be needing a self employed driver, you know any good ones? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

tonka236:

shuttlespanker:

Rikki-UK:

shuttlespanker:

ey up Tonka, i might be needing a self employed driver, you know any good ones? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Standards must be improving eh? :laughing: :laughing: