Your opinions- sorry first 3 votes got reset try again

Don’t like it, but supose I gotta get used to it

New fangled technology, IF IT AIN’T BROKE, DON’T TRY AND FIX IT

Sorry Rikki but that’s just way it is mate

Lucy:
If you look at the top right of the forum pages you’ll see a thing which looks like this: ^Av (no down arrow on his keyboard, but you know what I mean). I found toggling it up a size solved that problem for me. :wink:

Thank you Lucy, that does help a bit. What about the grey shading though? I think someone said they’d fixed it but it keeps coming up on mine.

I don’t like it. It’s not growing on me. Sorry.

Some quibbles off the top of my head :-

I find it a tad gloomy.

You can’t look at your own old posts or the previous posts of others without logging in :confused: Why?

This one really gets me :angry: :angry: :angry: When you log in it says “You have successfully logged in” or words to that effect. “Click here to return to the page you were viewing”. FFS just [zb] take me there automatically will ya :exclamation:

The search function doesn’t work :confused: Huh :question:

At an average of about 3 posts per year, doubt anyone cares what I think anyroad :stuck_out_tongue:

Saxon786:
I don’t like it. It’s not growing on me. Sorry.

Some quibbles off the top of my head :-

I find it a tad gloomy.

You can’t look at your own old posts or the previous posts of others without logging in :confused: Why?

This one really gets me :angry: :angry: :angry: When you log in it says “You have successfully logged in” or words to that effect. “Click here to return to the page you were viewing”. FFS just [zb] take me there automatically will ya :exclamation:

The search function doesn’t work :confused: Huh :question:

At an average of about 3 posts per year, doubt anyone cares what I think anyroad :stuck_out_tongue:

Your post count doesn’t mean anything on here mate, you could have posted 1 time and you wouldn’t get noticed any less than someone who has only posted 70,000 times. :smiley: :smiley:

I have also found search does not work but i’m assuming thats a work in progress - not that i’m loosing sleep over it or waking up in cold sweats :exclamation: :exclamation:

I want to see who wants to have babies with your cat and firebomb Finland :smiley:

PMSL.

Wheel Nut:
I want to see who wants to have babies with your cat and firebomb Finland :smiley:

PMSL.

…using a 6 year old ERF.

I used to like to check who was in Chat before bothering to go into chatroom. Now there does not seem to be that facility - so I have not called in since the change.
also where is the ‘Search’ facility for looking up particular threads or people.
Is it just me or is it not there?

Mothertrucker:
I used to like to check who was in Chat before bothering to go into chatroom. Now there does not seem to be that facility - so I have not called in since the change.
also where is the ‘Search’ facility for looking up particular threads or people.
Is it just me or is it not there?

both of those problems are being worked on :wink: