You can tell its Friday

As I’m sat at tesco Kilsby grocery and like everyone else here we have been informed that there is a 3-4hr wait before I’m likely to be allowcated a bay, then I’ll have the obligatory 2-5hr wait while they tip the 56 pallets and check em.
So anyone heading here, you have been warned, be prepared for a long wait …

:exclamation:

peirre:
As I’m sat at tesco Kilsby grocery and like everyone else here we have been informed that there is a 3-4hr wait before I’m likely to be allowcated a bay, then I’ll have the obligatory 2-5hr wait while they tip the 56 pallets and check em.
So anyone heading here, you have been warned, be prepared for a long wait …

We have no issues with tesco at all now,just take in tri,drop it on bay,go round pick up your loaded tri,go out do your drops,come back pick up the tri you dropped off I’m
N morning(pulled off by shunter) and off you go :wink: :smiley: ,but odd days I think I’d rather be sat in a tesco waiting room for 3 hrs than have to go and do the 5/6 shops I have to do instead :wink: :cry: :cry: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

Ah, the “just in time” delivery system. There system that they rave about that clearly doesn’t work.

Its about time something is done about the whole waiting around ■■■■, every now and then is fine, but when your booked in for 1000 then have to wait till 1200 to get on a bay then when it takes an 1hour to tip 8 pallets then another 1hour to count how many they’ve taken off is not on, especially when if we’re late arriving the company can face a fine.

Well I did arrive a little early at 10:50 for my 11:00 booking time
I finally got on a bay at 13:20, and as of 16:10 I’m still sat waiting in the room with the dozens of others to get tipped & away
Edit: I finally got away at 17:00
But they did loose 1 of my delivery notes causing me to ask them to reprint a PoD and ask a manager sign it