Yet more!

A few more from recent weeks…

Loading steel at Kiveton Park,nr Worksop for Chalon sur Saone.

Unloading in Chalon sur Saone.

Another view of the old DDR border at Marienborn,complete with watchtower.

Waiting for paperwork at Brignoud nr.Grenoble.

Side glass on this MAN was blacker than black!

This Spanish driver must have nodded off.He laid it on it’s side complete with a full load of tomatoes.Northbound between Chalon and Dijon.

KW; first great pictures and to add to your comment on the ESPANA
FAHRER ,This strecht is bad as we use it a lot ourselves when enroute
to LYON; St fons and there is normaly a lorry every day on its side as you have said he must have fallen asleep as the fruit&veg is a demanding
master,
BY the way I like your load safety well done,

Nice photo’s KW…and I do like that livery, looks good, simple, clean but effective!

CM:
Nice photo’s KW…and I do like that livery, looks good, simple, clean but effective!

Yeah, looks good but he won’t be driving a white truck much longer :laughing:
When’s the Actros due Keith?

Craig 111:

CM:

Yeah, looks good but he won’t be driving a white truck much longer :laughing:
When’s the Actros due Keith?

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Great Picture Quality, I always enjoy see your pictures!!! good to hear u will get Actros soon :laughing: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

cheers
Ben

Nice pics, the place at Kiveton park, is there a level crossing at the bottom of the road and a pub opposite :question: if so used to go there with FM about 12 year ago, you could night on sight get a shower and then stroll to the pub, great night out, they dont seem to exist any more, or maybe i’ve got a mortgage to pay :unamused:

eddie snax:
Nice pics, the place at Kiveton park, is there a level crossing at the bottom of the road and a pub opposite :confused:

Yep,that’s the place.Never overnighted there tho’

Nice Pic’s KW :smiley:

KW:

eddie snax:
Nice pics, the place at Kiveton park, is there a level crossing at the bottom of the road and a pub opposite :confused:

Yep,that’s the place.Never overnighted there tho’

If you get oppurtunity take it, 1 night went down that pub and it was quiz night, got asked to make numbers up, it were a fantastic night, beat listening to the rain on the cab roof hands down :smiley:

I have a question for you KW

It may be me being stupid but

Why is there a beacon on your cab roof?

The reason I ask is we service a customers vehicles that run to italy and back a lot and there newer wagons also have a single roof beacon,

Is this some kind of require in a country or a just in case its needed item?

Sorry if thi is a stoopid question :smiley:

Discopete:
I have a question for you KW

It may be me being stupid but

Why is there a beacon on your cab roof?

The reason I ask is we service a customers vehicles that run to italy and back a lot and there newer wagons also have a single roof beacon,

Is this some kind of require in a country or a just in case its needed item?

Sorry if thi is a stoopid question :smiley:

In my case it’s because we deliver large air-conditioning units all over the UK and Ireland from France (sometimes one unit can fill the trailer) and having the beacon on the roof is handy when you’re unloading in the street.
Not only that,some building sites where we go to unload won’t let you on without a beacon.

I didn’t think it was a stupid question.

Thank you, Just got me wondering if its some kind of euro thing,