yet again

Booked in for 8am now 9.20 and still stood still what a waste

If you get to sit in your cab enjoy it, im also waiting to go in have about an hours’ wait, so just having a little lie down :sunglasses:

Get a job that doesn’t revolve around booking in times then.

I’m doing my 2nd and last drop now at 10.30 and have a collection at the same place for 14.00 and it won’t be ready till at least 14.30 so it’s gonna be zzzzzzzzzzz time soon :wink:

If you were run ragged you would still moan, pay a visit, have brew, chill then when sorted press on

Hundreds of drivers parked up in laybys, cafe’s maxing out the hours
THATS A WASTE

I’ve been waiting for my trailer to be loaded since 7:30am :slight_smile:
It’s now 11:27am and I’m still waiting (although they have started bless em)

bald bloke:
I’m doing my 2nd and last drop now at 10.30 and have a collection at the same place for 14.00 and it won’t be ready till at least 14.30 so it’s gonna be zzzzzzzzzzz time soon :wink:

And I’m still waiting at 15.20 .

SHYTOT:
If you were run ragged you would still moan, pay a visit, have brew, chill then when sorted press on

I work for a few firms. This one involves this waiting about. Another one is flat out and often running out of hours and a trip back in a van. Which do I prefer - the flat out one.

I have owned my own business for over 15 years so timewasting is an alien concept. Guess i have to sit back and relax (still a waste though)

Shame all hauliers could get together and inform RDC’s they’re thinking of bringing in waiting time charges…

Oh look… a flying pink pig. :unamused: