Yesterdays snaps

Art & literature being discussed by two well known experts.

that burd with the long blond hair didn’t look like she was happy at you taking hre picture :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harry:

Look at me in my tricked out big wheel, ala Stewart Guilligan Griffin

garnerlives:

harry:

Look at me in my tricked out big wheel, ala Stewart Guilligan Griffin

i thought that was fred elliot off corrie!

Giblsa It ain’t just pretty gals in LOS ; This country welcomes everyone & that old guy is to be admired for negotiating his way thru truly maniac traffic on that little buggy. I didn’t put his snap on here to make him look funny.
Shuttler That burd is actually a boy & she loved having her photo taken but I wanted natural snaps & she wasn’t looking at me ,she was posing.

some good pics there harry, that beach in naklua is it

Yeah, went down there today & the sun is shining & the whole Panzer Division has moved in. I won’t sit with them anymore they send me bonkers with their arrogant attitude .All they get from me is." Who the (zb) are you!." & " (zb)! " " (zb)!!"
& the all time favourite. " (zb)!!" they pretend not to understand but their wives do

[/i]edited for language mm

not one of my fav places up there to many germans and russians for my liking not a bad looking beach compared to pattaya or jomtien not a deck chair in sight. looking at it now is that the northpoint codominiums on the left

Shuttler That burd is actually a boy & she loved having her photo taken but I wanted natural snaps & she wasn’t looking at me ,she was posing.

I,ve had a lot worse women than that :blush:

10 pints of lager and she can bend me over and call
me sister :laughing:

Ste164580: The occupation is more or less complete . But the sand is soft & the sea is clean so I am classed more or less as a terrorist for appearing on the horizon.
BTW. On Pats beach today a jetski was coming back to land with two young farang girls on it when it swerved to miss two Thai youngsters on a rubber tube. the girls nearly fell off but the driver held on. Unfortunately she clung on to the throttle which gave full acceleration.It hit the beach ,took off & landed on a poor old Englishman sitting in a deck chair. the boat was heaved off him & he could still talk .The ambulance took 15 minutes to get to him & he is now in Pats Memorial.

harry:
Ste164580: The occupation is more or less complete . But the sand is soft & the sea is clean so I am classed more or less as a terrorist for appearing on the horizon.

The above is a classic Thai Health & Safety demo.Notice the steel toecaps & industrial gloves.

i actually went for a wonder up there today and must say i enjoed it even ho the cans of chang i was drinking up there took a derogetry effect on me

The more i see of this place,
the less i want to go, they all look pervy,
guess thats why they go…'■■?

is the guy with the wheelbarrow fly tipping…?