Yeoman?

Heading north on the m5 today,saw an interesting setup on the southbound side,recent looking bonneted Volvo unit,think it was towing trailer with what I think it was an N series volvo?the older bonneted units,had Yeoman on the headboard,anything to do with the quarry company,memory serves me right they used to also have F series unit with a customised sleeper add on?

lynchy:
Heading north on the m5 today,saw an interesting setup on the southbound side,recent looking bonneted Volvo unit,think it was towing trailer with what I think it was an N series volvo?the older bonneted units,had Yeoman on the headboard,anything to do with the quarry company,memory serves me right they used to also have F series unit with a customised sleeper add on?

There are several of them on the show scene. Have a search for Gaydon Pictures, you will see the whole fleet

Paul Hammond and his collection on his way to a show somewhere. Probably Truckfest Scotland.

Could be going on the Trans Pennine Run to Harrogate this weekend.

Thanks for the info,and pic,Wheelnut.

They were at the Gloucester steam show at South Cerney airfield near Cirencester.

Gaydon 2010.

Great pics of some stunning trucks,certainly look good when you see them on the road!