Wyatt Transport,Amesbury

What are they like to work with ref to pay and conditions? :smiley:

Hi Toby, i have been trying to find out if Wyatt transport is a proper company, or agent etc. I have not heard of them, or seen trucks in Europe. I know where they are, i googled earth to pin point the industrial estate, have you any info about them? Thanks.

Here is their website

wyatttransport.co.uk/index.html

Still not clear if they have their own trucks though.

KP

Toby you could give this number a ring i think its the same wyatt transport

regards cv

Seeking casual relief driver - MUST BE EURO experienced.

by wyatt_erp » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Guys and Gals.

I have been taken into hospital at short notice and require a good hard working, accident free, concientious driver for stand in cover.

The vehicle is a Volvo FH13 XL Globetrotter witha Euroliner curtainsider. You must be fully conversant with I shift, and hold a digi card. European experience of France is a must as our work is predominantly based there. However, your cover is likely to be UK based with ocassional nights out. We are based in Amesbury Wiltshire.

Anyone interested in this position can forward a CV to transport@wyatttransport.co.uk alternatively you can ring 01980 622552 . Start date could be as early as Tuesday 16th Aug. Only drivers with extensive European experience should apply. References WILL be sought.

Thanks in advance.
wyatt_erp

They had or still have a lady driver there,that was a bit slow,and not getting to drops on time.

Lets hope she dosent come on here or anyone on here knows her Toby otherwise thats someone else you have upset.
Is that statement fact or fiction?

A True statement,did you get my private message i sent to you,i did not receive a reply on it,can you tell me where all the container ships were “parked up”,a photo in the papers,but i cant remember where it was,it was a few years ago,when the recession started to kick in,and the ships were not being used,are they now up and running or still parked?It was in the far east area,but Singapore has about 40 ships waiting to get in a few weeks ago.

No Toby dont recollect any PMs but if its the picture I think it was then its Singapore anchorage, but theres a few Maersk boats laid up in the Scottish lochs also.
Not sure if they are still laid up or working.

Saw a tv docu about the biggest container ship in the world,and how it just got through the Suez,one day they will build a bigger one,then it will have to go the long way round,with add on costs and longer delivery time. :smiley:
How much profit does a large box ship make on one voayge■■?