wtd

the wtd has run for almost 2 years now i was wondering what the drivers had found to do with all the extra lesure time and extra wages they have derived from its inroduction ,have they joined the local gym or had an extra weeks holiday abroad or just done that hobby they never had time for

I think you’ve been living in a cave of something since it was introduced Fuse. No-one takes a blind bit of notice of it and just carries on as they did before it came in.

Rob K:
I think you’ve been living in a cave of something since it was introduced Fuse. No-one takes a blind bit of notice of it and just carries on as they did before it came in.

Speak for yourself rob i have POA coming out of my ears !! ( I think} !!

For me it has been a godsend. Prior to it coming into force i used to do 55-75 hours a week. Now i do 48 max and my wages are based on last years p60 (end of year tax result)

fuse:
the wtd has run for almost 2 years now i was wondering what the drivers had found to do with all the extra lesure time and extra wages they have derived from its inroduction ,have they joined the local gym or had an extra weeks holiday abroad or just done that hobby they never had time for

The beauty of the WTD with the inclusion of POA is that drivers can work the job the way they want to. So if you’re happy with an average of 48 hours you can use other work/driving and minimal rest mode to max your hours out. If on the other hand you want maximum overtime/hours then judicial use of the POA mode can help you achieve it. Everyones a winner !!

jimboy124:

Rob K:

Speak for yourself rob i have POA coming out of my ears !! ( I think} !!

No, that is wax. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

No poa for us :sunglasses:
48hrs average week.
more time at home
home every night

and yes Ive joined a gym , straight up :smiley: