WTD / variable length week

I’ve got an odd WTD related question that one of you might be able to answer.

The question is, if your working week is variable and loosely defined, what counts as holiday and what doesn’t?

The reason I ask is that I work for my own limited company, doing temporary work for customers both direct and via agencies. Some weeks I might get two days work, others six. However much work I get, I’m paid the same as I take my pay from my company as a salary, so the concept of “paid holiday” vs “unpaid holiday” isn’t really valid.

So at what times (if any) do I have to do the “add 8 hours for a day off, 48 for a full week” thing?

Any ideas?

TIA,
Paul

repton:
I’ve got an odd WTD related question that one of you might be able to answer.

The question is, if your working week is variable and loosely defined, what counts as holiday and what doesn’t?

The reason I ask is that I work for my own limited company, doing temporary work for customers both direct and via agencies. Some weeks I might get two days work, others six. However much work I get, I’m paid the same as I take my pay from my company as a salary, so the concept of “paid holiday” vs “unpaid holiday” isn’t really valid.

So at what times (if any) do I have to do the “add 8 hours for a day off, 48 for a full week” thing?

HI
We do 4/5 days a week.The day we have off counts a nil hours.but a holiday is 8 hours. 48 if you take the whole week

Any help?

Tony b