Writing forum posts on mobile phones?

Is it common to have a ‘sea of text’ when a post is submitted from a mobile phone :question:

I ask as many of the posts seem to lack sentence or paragraph sectioning

Can I assume that to make a separate paragraph the ‘enter key’ needs using but to use that on such a device will simply post what has been written so far :question:

ROG:
Is it common to have a ‘sea of text’ when a post is submitted from a mobile phone :question:

I ask as many of the posts seem to lack sentence or paragraph sectioning

Can I assume that to make a separate paragraph the ‘enter key’ needs using but to use that on such a device will simply post what has been written so far :question:

Not sure which mobile you’re using. I use IPhone and had a problem where I couldn’t read the text without having to scroll and swipe from side to side. I have found that writing my post first in notes helped, all I do then is copy and paste

The Enter key does not submit the post either via web page or tapatalk app, it just starts a new line as you initially suspected.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I suspect that the sea of text is more to do with the fact that most drivers are not particularly interested in writing good grammar :frowning:

Having said that, as hard as it can sometimes be to read some posts it has to be said that this is a drivers forum not a writers forum :wink:

I do however agree that the odd comer or paragraph space is helpful :smiley:

Or to put it another way:

I suspect that the sea of text is more to do with the fact that most drivers are not particularly interested in writing good grammar having said that as hard as it can sometimes be to read some posts it has to be said that this is a drivers forum not a writers forum I do however agree that the odd comer or paragraph space is helpful :smiley:

have you no idea of how difficult it is to txt ,drive and eat your chits at the same time?

I use the tapatalk app, it makes web pages mobile friendly. The only annoying part is the sent by tapatalk on my mobile bit at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

newmercman:
I use the tapatalk app, it makes web pages mobile friendly. The only annoying part is the sent by tapatalk on my mobile bit at the bottom.

To change or remove the “sent by tapatalk” signature on Android:

1. Open Tapatalk.
  2. Tap the head & shoulders icon just under the search icon.
  3. Select “Settings”.
  4. Select “Signature”.

You can now edit or turn off the signature for whatever forums you’re following.

Nice one, thanks for that.

It works!!!