wowwwwwwwwww

there is was heading north up the m1 and what did i see a new lane just open for this bloke :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That looks like just before the Garforth turn too! :laughing:

Rob K:

could not think of it just rob 1 point to u in where am i

teddy_0781:

Rob K:

could not think of it just rob 1 point to u in where am i

Well itโ€™s defo the new section of M1 and Iโ€™m up and down there regular so itโ€™s a well educated guess. :slight_smile: And I thank thee for the point, but quite what Iโ€™m meant to do with it Iโ€™m not sure :confused: . Will it buy me a coffee in an average MSA perhaps? :confused:

he is practising for when the SUNDAY DRIVEING BAN

comes in :smiley: :smiley:

and before anyone ask no i did not phone the old bill :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

right wheres me hat gone

teddy_0781:
right wheres me hat gone

And wonโ€™t you be needing it when dennisw1 sees this thread!!! Run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiives! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Rob K:

teddy_0781:
right wheres me hat gone

And wonโ€™t you be needing it when dennisw1 sees this thread!!! Run for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiives! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:laughing: :laughing:

that is one nice cycle laneโ€ฆno pot holes or owt :laughing:

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– ! :open_mouth: :unamused: If he gets cleaned up, heโ€™ll wonder why?

he probably thinks he is safe wearing his hi viz trainers :smiley:

โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  loonatic :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I think god is trying to tell him somethingโ€ฆ? :laughing:

But had he just over(under)taken you Teddy :question: :unamused: :open_mouth:

You should have got out and slapped him :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: