LocationPORTBURY, BRISTOL, AVON
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK, 5 DAYS OVER 7, BETWEEN 6.30AM-4.30PM
Wage £9.00-312.00 PER HOUR
Work PatternDays , Weekends
EmployerStaff Wise Ltd
PensionNo details held

DurationTEMPORARY ONLY

Description
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Staff Wise Limited who is operating as an employment business. This Local Employment Partnership employer shares information about new starters with Jobcentre Plus for statistical purposes only. See www.dwp.gov.uk for more information. You must hold a Class 1 driving licence, maximum of 6 points. Must have held the licence for a minimum of 2 years for insurance purposes. Duties include a small number of drops across the South West or trunking to another distribution depot. This is a temporary ongoing vacancy.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 0117 9734411 and asking for Industrial Department.

oh, thanks rog my mistake, and sorry for the double post :frowning: but still give me that wage lol :slight_smile:

So, about £12,340 a week. What about holiday pay? :unamused:

There was a cleaner employed by our local council, the pay was £57.50 per hour. It was several months before the council cottoned on, she was allowed to keep what they paid her but reverted back to £5.75 pretty quickly once it was found.

Tiger.

lol holiday pay, what about overtime■■? :slight_smile:

council are stoopy :stuck_out_tongue:

nevermind about the overtime or holiday pay,what about the sick pay!!! :smiley:

Yeah and what about a meal allowance? And if it’s less than £20 night out they can shove it where the sun don’t shine.

and theres no way im getting up @6.30 for that