work for you

just thought id say. i saw an add in the sun. its a tesco job with southern recruit. they are looking for class1 drivers. have a look on their website. i hope this helps :slight_smile:

Job Title CLASS 1 C + E DRIVER ROI/67854

Location PARKGATE, ROTHERHAM, S YORKS
Hours 48 HOURS PER WEEK DAYS, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS & NIGHTS
Wage £7.30 PER HOUR
Work Pattern Days , Evenings , Nights , Weekends
Employer Mcgrails Car Transport
PensionNo details held

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Tacho Experience and Digital Tacho card desirable. All drivers will be provided with uniform and expected to be polite, presentable and punctual. Duties include delivery and collection of prestige vehicles that covers the UK and on the odd occasion outside of the UK, which will involve loading and unloading. Various hours and early starts maybe required, some overtime available. Hours can vary depending on deliveries.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 08444 930666 and asking for Recruitment.

£7:30 p/h for a class 1 . Is that really the going rate for a job that involves working days/nights /weekends ?
I know that theres not much about and there will probably be a few extras on top of that but £7:30 p/h . . come on :open_mouth:

£7:30 p/h for a class 1 . Is that really the going rate for a job that involves working days/nights /weekends quote]

Don’t forget:

the odd occasion outside of the UK