Wincanto sherburn in elmet sacking drivers

Roymondo:

chester1:

Conor:
I’d be well chuffed at an 11am-12.45pm start as long as you’re finishing around midnight. It is far far better for your health and wellbeing than a 3am-4.45am start. According to studies done, starting at those early times in the morning effectively reduces your life by 10 minutes a day.

Going by that if loosing 10 mins a day for early starts .iv just gon thru my diarys for last 30 yrs and presuming I was going to live till I was 75 I’m now goin to snuff it at 10.40 next Tuesday

So you are already 74 years old…?

73 3/4

When I applied to work on a Wincanton /Safeway contract as well as Power Logistics (in 2001) there was a condition on the the application form stating you must be flexible, suffice to say I didn’t the Power Logistics, didn’t get the job the Wincanton manager told me if I didn’t sign I wouldn’t get the job, I didn’t sign but got the job, when Morrisons took over and changed the shift times I told to lick and stick them, only to be told I had signed the flexible working, I replied that I hadn’t signed and walked out the door, so I think it’s a mute point to try to change the shift pattern after signing flexible working,